shit ive been hacked

mediumrare

well got on the computer to day and say random files on my desktop with links to NELK videos liek what???? and a file with 4 random numbers? also there is -$20 from my bank account so thats sick, ive done a virus scan and am now updating to windows 11 and i also locked the ol bank account so holy shit ima turn my internet router off tonight

well got on the computer to day and say random files on my desktop with links to NELK videos liek what???? and a file with 4 random numbers? also there is -$20 from my bank account so thats sick, ive done a virus scan and am now updating to windows 11 and i also locked the ol bank account so holy shit ima turn my internet router off tonight

what do you think was the virus?, what program and shit was it?

Nelk are just cringy douche bags, they think they are sick but they just carry on like curry eating fuck wits

Their content is very entertaining, I do like their videos and their effort, however you cannot ignore the shady shit they must do behind the scenes.