Shant Sanocki's Commander app

Shant Sanocki

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129322644

Discord User#: MeloAUx#6483

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20220917021514_1.thumb.jpg.33d8c55f0091cbe7ba2bc55e6cef1330.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20220917013221_1.thumb.jpg.92c0f9c8640b35bb64964dd54e157163.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None see above

What is your current Police rank?: Inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?: Lance Corporal

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

Senior Detective, PD 2IC

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe I should become a commander due to my constant activity on the PD discord and within the server, I've spent most of my time on the server as a police officer so I am fluent in the rules, expectations and guidelines of both PD and SWAT. As a probie trainer I often find myself in a position where no command members are available to mark and promote any probationals I train this often creates a lot of time in between training and promotion for aforementioned probationals. Being a 2IC I have insight into the responsibilities and priorities of a command member and being a command member myself is clearly the way for me to proceed as apart of the PD, I've spent a lot of time talking to Commissioners and Commanders and have a firm understanding of the expectations that will be given to me upon becoming apart of the Command team.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I would enjoy participating in building and hosting events as I believe events are one of the most important parts of the PD due to it's ability to effectively gauge the skills of the PD and reward those who excel in the given scenario. I can be expected to give feedback on suggestions that would work well for the PD and that is fair for general role players. Having the role of commander will allow new constables to come to me for advice on a situation, law, rule or expectation easily as they can see my role and stance within the police department.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

Being a 2IC shows that I have knowledge on the expectations of Command and am capable of the responsibilities that will be given. I am above average on my building skills and I think I could make events that are enjoyable and straight forward. On the occasion I am unable to be active within the server I still make an effort to be active in the discord by training, answering questions, giving feedback on suggestions and just spending time with my fellow PD members. As for in game role playing I'm chill and help my fellow police officers by answering questions or informing them of rules / laws of the PD, . My leadership skills can also be called into account I work well with a team, and with my experiences in raids I can be expected to excel in situations that require a team effort.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

I agree

+1

This is someone who I have been for to apply for this position, shant is an overall nice guy to speak to and is chill when it comes to communicating with him. He is deserving of the position that he is applying for and fits the expectations of a PD command team member. Your application is well written and I hope that I will be working alongside you soon. You're active throughout multiple server platforms (the discords, ingame and the forums) which shows me that you are committed to being apart of the community.