SHADDO's Application for rank: Trusted

SHADDO

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375418924

STEAM_0:0:207576598

SHADDO#6911

SHADDO

1641732949821.thumb.png.32ecc42163a506058a6519d2ee6af8a6.png

1641733332644.thumb.png.406e4545a124dd7397e8948e99c89b3a.png

No Soft bans or Blacklists (UNABLE TO FIND WHERE TO PHOTO)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have been a valuable part of the community and always strive to make everyone's day, and to gain a lead to assist people with daily tasks and motivational speeches. Also because I have had enough time to grow into the shoes of an Orbital Role-player.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

There will be times where I am needed to join a certain team, e.g.: join free runners to help out with raids inside my gang and with friends, which is helping the community because I am assisting with a part of the Role playing.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

This is a definitive Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, Without a doubt.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, Absolutely.

• Like 2

Hey SHADDO,

I do have to give you a (-1) for you application for a few reasons.

- Lack of activity in the discord or forums, although I’ve seen you a few times on the server, I haven’t had many interactions with you.

- There’s a lack of detail on your application and this is the biggest reason for the -1 given.

- You have just passed the required playtime to apply, although that isn’t much of an issue to me, some other members may see this as a possible flaw.

- Lastly even though I don’t know you that well, I would love to interact with you more in the future to see if you are fitting for the trusted role, best of luck on your application.

Regards,

The Ghost.

Hey Shaddo, your application lacks a lot of detail, I never had an interaction with you nor have I seen you in game. Your activity on the forums is very poor as this is your first post being your trusted application. I myself have not been very active on the discord so I cant comment anything on that part however its going to be a -1 for me today. Try increase your community presence and also learn to expand your answers. I have made a guide for this which you can find here https://forums.orbitalservers.gg/threads/semi-in-depth-guide-to-creating-a-good-trusted-application.1358/

Application is lacking detail and information. You have 2 recent warns which show that you don’t have a full understanding of the server rules and guidelines. I suggest waiting a bit before applying to give yourself that extra knowledge so warns like this don’t happen again. I also have not really had any contact with you in game therefore I cannot say I know what time of person you are. Good luck with your application mate.

Hey man,

You have a recent warning, and your application is severely lacking in detail. On top of that, your forum activity is 0, with the only interaction you have had is to make this application.

Please make sure you spend a little more time working on knowing the rules, having more info in your application, and interact more on discord and the forums.

Good luck with your application.

Denied

Your community interaction is severely lacking as most of the community members are unaware of your presence. I recommend that you interact with people on Discord, in OOC chat, or by responding to forum threads. Furthermore, please try to include some additional information in your next application.

Please reapply in a week.