sethieplayz' Trusted Application

sethieplayz

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/maleorderbride2u/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:568209346

Your in-game name: sethieplayz (previous names: sextron3000, ned kelly, Joe Rogan)

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2 days, 6 hours & 31 minutes. (screenshots are at the bottom)

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1, for NLR.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: I think I should have trusted as I am a frequent player on Orbital, and I would like to be able to use the tool privileges (wiremod, advdupe2) to further advance my buildings, as well as establish my commitment to this community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?: I enjoy helping new players, and being able to demonstrate use of tools and other features would enable me to better help people. I am a social person and enjoy being able to help and explain more complicated parts of Gmod and DarkRP, which would further familiarize myself with the community.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: Yes, I have read the rules and am familiar with them.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, absolutely.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: Yes.

DesktopScreenshot2021_09.05-11_22_51_53.thumb.png.9c5096487f64a7d8dd5cad93415db0d5.png

DesktopScreenshot2021_09.05-11_25_02_78.thumb.png.87eb02c1c9f5eb7977f3fea40647fda0.png

Edited by sethieplayz

Hey there,

Your answers make it sound like you are more interested in the benefits that come with the trusted rank, such as AdvDupe, rather than actually helping the community and showing yourself as a representative on the server. The trusted role is for people who are truly invested in the community, and who help others time and time again. This is going to be a -1 from me.

-Roberto

hey man,

im am going to -1 purely because i dont know who you are that much.

The lack of detail.

as rob said you look interested in the perks of trusted instead of helping people. i wont see how you would help new players since you only got 2 days on the server and you wouldn't know all the rules

Aspect

Hey Sethie,

For the times we have talked you seem nice and kind, however, I agree with Aspect's and Roberto's responses. You seem just interested in the advance dupes than being helpful to the players within the server. If you got the donator rank it would work the same. However, if you show more in-game how to be helpful to new and old players, as well as give more detail on what it means to be trusted and why you deserve it, I would change my -1 to a +1. However, it is a -1 for me.

Good Luck!

Hey mate

I am going to -1 for the reason that I haven't seen you much on the discord or the server and the forums.

I'm going to have to agree with aspect and Roberto's responses that you appear to be more interested in the benefits of being trusted than in trying to help people, therefore I'm going to give you a -1.

Good Luck with your app

Hey Sethie,

There are a couple different reasons why I am going to have to leave a -1. First of all, your application is minimally detailed, and like Roberto said, you seem to be more interested in the benefits form the trusted role. I also have not seen you at all in-game, meaning I have not interacted with you or seen how you partake in role-play and communicate with other community members, whether it be OOC, role-playing or in our Discord/forums. You should try more social and interactive jobs such as PD or gang members, role-playing more in a communicable manner where people and talk and interact with you. Due to these reasons, I have to give a -1. Detail in applications as well as community presence are both critical when it comes to deciding weather or not a player receives a rank such as trusted, so I strongly encourage you to go out and play more role-play jobs, to communicate more in our discord and OOC chats, as well as put more effort and dedication to your applications. Have a nice night, and good luck with your application.

Hey Sethie..

Looks like I'm a bit late to this one! aha

Everything has already been said and I agree with the majority.

However,

To help with future applications, I strongly suggest spending a good 20+ minutes, reading over it again and again, ensure it makes sense and is easily understood.

Write about why we'd pick you, why you think you deserve trusted?

You need to really sell it to us, we deal with a lot of trusted apps each week and a lot of them are denied. What makes you stand out?

Good luck in the future mate,

Hope to see you around

• Confused 1

Hey Sethie..

Looks like I'm a bit late to this one! aha

Everything has already been said and I agree with the majority.

However,

To help with future applications, I strongly suggest spending a good 20+ minutes, reading over it again and again, ensure it makes sense and is easily understood.

Write about why we'd pick you, why you think you deserve trusted?

You need to really sell it to us, we deal with a lot of trusted apps each week and a lot of them are denied. What makes you stand out?

Good luck in the future mate,

Hope to see you around

Thanks for your advice and everyone else's, will take this one as a learning experience and do better next time :)

Hey mate

Basically echoing previous responses. Application not sufficient, dosent explain why you deserve trusted only why you want the dupe tool. I’ve seen you around occasionally but in my memory never interacted with you.

It’s great to see however that your taking these replies seriously and sounds like you a committed to turn your wrongs to rights.

Good luck!

Hey Sethie it's gonna be a -1 from me you rdmed me last night and you're immature i'm not gonna say anything else but -1

hey mate, i dont remember rdming you and if i did i apologise, im curious as to why you didnt call an admin? if this is in referral to the base thing, i was going off of what previous admins had told me and i have adjusted my design to fit within the rules. i try to be as respectful as i can but in the moment i got a bit heated because you were accusing me of something i thought i was in the right. thanks :)

Denied

Lack of community presence and application heavily lacking in details. Please try to interact more with the community through in-game chat, our discord server as well as the forums. Not only that, please add more details into your application as it seems to be rushed and lacking important and necessary details. Reapply in 1 week.