sethieplayz' 2nd Trusted Application

sethieplayz

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/maleorderbride2u/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:568209346

Your in-game name: sethieplayz (former names: sextron3000, ned kelly, Joe Rogan)

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

playtime.PNG.610b9478aa5e46eae758cabe6197447f.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

DesktopScreenshot2021_09_13-18_13_27.59-min.thumb.png.b2ff7c395a73a7ed354f5800c4517f8d.png

I received this warning when I was basing with a friend as gun dealer. I didn't wait long enough to return to the area as I thought not engaging in rp meant that you were allowed to be in the area. I have learned from my mistake, read the server rules thoroughly and will not make a repeat offence.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None, as shown above.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: I think I deserve trusted as I am an avid player who is on almost every day, and I enjoy interacting with and helping people in a responsible and friendly matter. Since my last application, I've involved myself with the community a lot more and made a bigger commitment to try help out and engage with people in-game and on discord. After moving to orbital once supremacy had shut down, I can say for sure that this community and the people running it are way more engaged and interactive with DarkRp and roleplay in general, and it really feels like a place where I can relax and fit in/roleplay with people like me. I love this community and I would like to be one of the reasons someone else has that same impression.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?: I feel that me having trusted would enable me to contribute to this server further, as the trusted rank comes with a degree of authenticity if you will, which would allow me to further help new and experienced players alike by helping with builds/wiremod, understanding server rules and how to play DarkRp in general, along with expanding my roleplay possibilities by giving me access to more jobs. I am a people person and I think having credibility on the server would encourage people to ask for help with things and hopefully leave a good impression on me and the community as a whole.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: Yes, I have read the server rules fully.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I understand that trusted is a privilege which should be taken seriously.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: Yes, absolutely.

Thankyou for reading :)

Edited by sethieplayz
  • Like 1

Hey man,

starting off by saying this app is far much better than your last one which is showing me this time you actually want this rank and to help people which is a big step up. I dont think your well known within the community though and not active on the forums which is a big let down. You have 4d with 1 warn already which isn't the best. im going to give you a -1 i sell you more active on the forums and get a bit more well known due to you only having 4d. Overall your app is good but work on those things and ill happily change it to a +1

Good luck with your app

Aspect

• Like 2

Hey mate,

As I said last time, forum activity is still lacking, 4 total posts which includes 2 trusted applications just doesn't cut it for me, sorry!

Please, increase your activity out of game and I'll consider giving you a good review on your 3rd application!

Good luck on your application :)

• Like 2

Hi, I actually really like you Sethie, but previous things have happened to me and I've now learned that activity everywhere in orbital servers is required, which means more posts, comments, more discord time, I see you have more posts now, I feel like Changing this to a +1 BC you're taking the feedback people are giving to you, keep it going for a little more and I'll change my mind fully. I do believe I see you a lot in game so you've got that down and I like your application. Don't let anything bring you down, keep tweaking and you'll get this +1

Hello there, mate.

I agree with tuppy that you need to be more active in the discord and forums, and while I don't believe you aren't that well-known, your application is well-formatted and detailed which is great, so I'll give you a -1 for now. If you become more active and well-known, I'll give you a +1, but for now it'll be a -1.

Best of luck with your application.

Hey Man,

Unfortunately, still I cannot give a +1 here. As stated by many above, you still have not been active in forums, discord or even that social in-game. It is certainly an aspect of you that needs to improve if you wish to get the trusted role one day. Again, play a variety of different jobs, including PD, and attend events, patrols training or whatever to just put yourself out there for people to see. I still have not interacted with you much at all since your last application, and community presence is vitally important when it comes to giving out roles as such. I will have to leave a -1 until I see you more in game and can trust you with this role. Have a nice night.

Hey Sethie,

I think you are really fun to to role play with, and we've had some great and memorable conversations. You also seem very friendly and quite familiar with the rules - however, I feel this is coming more just from personal experience, rather than collectively from the community.

Just as other comments have stated, if you become more well-known and help out other players - whether it be in OOC, discord or the forums, I'm sure everyone could agree that you would be suitable for the role. Unfortunately, for now, I'm gonna have to give you a -1.

p.s.

Please don't hate me, I love you and I have no friends <3

DENIED

Major negative community feedback of applicant. Reflect on these feedbacks to improve for your next application, such as lacking community interaction, improve your reputation around the community and lastly show the community if you are worthy enough to be deserved as Trusted.

Re-apply in the next week.