server ideas:

foopy

Jobs:

- custom jobs u can apply for, and roles, such as stalker, bikie gang, judge, and ooc roles, such as skeleton, bird, minions.

Upgrade justice system for PD and update PD aspecs:

- add court to map

- let people in jail attend court and settle their case, like in that one video the orbital yt made

- make more cop roles, such as bomb squad, k9 unit and more

- give x2 money for arrests

- make lawsuits against players that will be held in court

Money/Purchases:

- make it a lil more easier to get money by raising the payout a bit more for jobs

- make rpg $100 bucks, more ppl will buy rpg for that price instead of $500

Rules:

- make bullying/taunting over mental ilnesses/disabillities a serious thing (lots of depression/suicide counts happen from abuse from being bullied from things they cant help, especially if they have disabilities or mental issues)

Map:

- update map, including court, and also update bank if possible :)

aight thats about it from me atm ty for listening! :D

custom jobs u can apply for, and roles, such as stalker, bikie gang, judge, and ooc roles, such as skeleton, bird, minions.

hard NO. This provides an unfair experience to all users

- add court to map

Possible, but not really useful

- let people in jail attend court and settle their case, like in that one video the orbital yt made

Would be done once in a blue moon, still possible.

No, useless.

Money is already given for arrests, price in according to the economy

No.

Money/Purchases:

- make it a lil more easier to get money by raising the payout a bit more for jobs

discord.com/channels/789862234691207239/790568081901617162/1083630723296137268

Wonder how this went last time ..

/shrug

Rules:

- make bullying/taunting over mental ilnesses/disabillities a serious thing (lots of depression/suicide counts happen from abuse from being bullied from things they cant help, especially if they have disabilities or mental issues)

It's a gmod server. Don't be telling your mental illnesses to random people.

custom jobs u can apply for, and roles, such as stalker, bikie gang, judge, and ooc roles, such as skeleton, bird, minions.

hard NO. This provides an unfair experience to all users

- add court to map

Possible, but not really useful

Would be done once in a blue moon, still possible.

No, useless.

Money is already given for arrests, price in according to the economy

No.

Money/Purchases:

discord.com/channels/789862234691207239/790568081901617162/1083630723296137268

Wonder how this went last time ..

/shrug

Rules:

It's a gmod server. Don't be telling your mental illnesses to random people.

ok i didnt say i had mental illnesses, i was saying about others if they had them, other than that, ok

• Like 1

With the court aspect of the post I find pretty intrigued on how this would be implemented as I have personally proposed that we should a court like sit that can be conducted for major sits and maybe minor.

In relation to bullying/taunting I believe that the server has punishments that we staff use to judge such behaviours and actions

However with the map it would be interesting to see a court room happen on the map as i stated before above but however I suppose it can be used as a idea for a new update in the future.

Furthermore I'm intriguing with the rest of the recommendations that you have noted down which could also be used and discussed in the future of course.

• Like 1

Jobs:

- custom jobs u can apply for, and roles, such as stalker, bikie gang, judge, and ooc roles, such as skeleton, bird, minions

the red is the main reason for -1

that will ruin the rp

yes, but i said apply, u need a very good reason to use these, and it has to be approved by staff

Jobs:

- custom jobs u can apply for, and roles, such as stalker, bikie gang, judge, and ooc roles, such as skeleton, bird, minions.

- add court to map

Money/Purchases:

Rules:

Map:

The court system would be cool but very complicated to create and just annoying, and the map update n shit glitch is already working on.

The rest are just stupid fucking suggestions especially the Rule and the RPG price decrease.

The court system would be cool but very complicated to create and just annoying, and the map update n shit glitch is already working on.

The rest are just stupid fucking suggestions especially the Rule and the RPG price decrease.

The thing is when it comes to the court system if you watch the orbital server youtube channel it would be the exact same system in the orbital law video

• Like 1

Jobs:

- add court to map

Money/Purchases:

Rules:

Map:

I can see where you're coming from with some of these, but a lot of these suggestions would slow down gameplay a LOT. DarkRP's meant to be a sort of arcade RP experience. If you'd like a more comprehensive RP experience (with courts & whatnot) try GTARP.

As for more roles, less is best. A lot of servers cram dozens upon dozens of jobs into their job list and it makes the server seem sloppy. Orbital is generally pretty neat with it's layout & job list.

And sorry to shit on yet another idea, but that's a big fat NO to the RPG change please. The fewer in circulation the better. They damage through props (meaning most bases are near impossible to defend against them) and ideally I wish they'd replace the RPG with another premium gun, but that's a discussion for another day.