seagulls warn appeal

seagulll

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:463451230

In-game name: seagull

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 4/12/22, est time is around 1AM GMT+11

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: fetus milkshake

Further details: i was warned for prop abuse (moderate), it was 1 in the morning and there was barely anybody online, i had filled the sky with flat props to try and change its colour, ive seen this done by other people with no warns being given to them, i had accidentally blocked off someones access to their rooftop, this was completely unintentional and as soon as i realised i had removed the prop that had blocked the rooftop access.

i believe that i could have been let off with a verbal, i made it very clear if the admin wanted it removed i would, but i wasn't even asked to remove it, which i would have if asked.

Any evidence you can provide: theres none really needed, i don't blame fetus for doing what he did, he was just responding to an admin call.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes im aware of the rules of the server.

• Like 1

Hi Seagull, for future appeals you should always do them earlier instead of over two weeks after the warn is given.

You were given your warn because there were a surprising amount of people online at that time and they were getting fairly pissed off by having props in their bases. The props in the "sky" were actually pretty low to the ground and if you were trying to make a prop skybox (I would not have cared because it was 1 am and doesn't impact other players' gameplay directly) you should do it at the max height possible rather than as low as it was. The props were inside peoples bases and they were upset, hence you were given a warn.

You should know better than to put props into people's bases or avoid activities that might result in that.

Edited by Fetus Milkshake