seagulls trusted app

seagulll

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sovietseagull/

SteamID: 76561198887168189

Discord User#: seagull#7277

Your in-game name: seagull

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 5 days 14 mins

1668688754380.thumb.png.1ce1ceb73c70ca73fbfc7548506858ed.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 20? if i have counted correctly, 0 active warns though! yay!

1668688767596.thumb.png.e909d4bd42beeddaf4ef0debc9c53af5.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 10 soft bans / 12 blacklists (if counted correctly)

1668688890760.thumb.png.2b645910ff8d698a57adef5ae4664faf.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

i joined this server a while ago just to troll for a bit but i've come to find that i actually like this server and the people in it, i like meeting new people in the server, i know i have a lot of warns, i don't have an excuse for them but i am behaving myself the more i play, the more cookies i click and the more people i befriend in the server

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

i like to make community builds, things where people can come into my base and participate with whatever i'm doing, like hotels or

starting my own republic, with trusted ill have access to more jobs which i could use for more rp situations and builds

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

yes, as i've played and been warned i've read the rules multiple times and now i feel i am fairly aware of the rules and guidelines

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

yes i understand

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

yes i agree to only use trusted to improve rp situations

if my application is lacking anything please lmk and i will include it in my next one!

Edited by seagulll

Seagull man, I've only ever had excellent encounters with you, you are great to RP with and from what I've seen you put a smile on every ones face. however your Forum and discord activity is super low, and with only 5 days play time you have gotten yourself 20 warnings. You have gone 2 months without warnings and that's very nice.

So i know this might be a decision a lot of people don't agree with, but i will +1 your application

+1

Best of luck: Wallaby <3

• Like 1

I'm gonna be honest, I've not seen you for quite a bit. I could be blind as fuck. As Wallaby said, forum and discord activity is really poor, 20 warns, 5 days playtime. But credit where credit is due, you've gone close to a month without being warned. But I feel activity needs to be improved on before I can +1 you, the last warn you gained was a MRDM warn which concerns me.

• Like 1

+1

I have seen you around a lot and have even done some fun roleplay with you, your a good person to chat with and I have not seen anyone have any problems with you as of yet.

I can tell you have put your previous warns behind yourself and are a rule following player of the server.

Please just improve your forum activity and pick up a little bit on the discord presence, your application could also use more detail but I see the person and their intentions more than the application itself.

Good luck seagull

• Like 1

+1

Absolute sick cunt, love this man. I can say without a doubt that seagull is definitely worthy of the trusted rank for the following reasons; He is one of the more active members on the server and even though the server has been a little dead recently he continues to play anyway. He also hasn't been warned for almost a month which shows he has learned from his past mistakes. The only bad thing I have to say about seagull is the fact that the application could probably be more detailed but personally, I don't really care too much about the application, it's more about the person. Good luck big man seagull.

- ZomZie, your uncle

• Like 1