Country/Time Zone:

Australia, Vic (AEDT)

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yes I do mate.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1642584138592.thumb.png.7fafd798c5d153a9ba1355922e9a4611.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1642584151827.thumb.png.356c629b028ed18d389d3bc9e32d80e8.png

Look I have 2 warnings both of them where MRDMs which lead into 2 different bans

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Look I have 2 bans and they where for 1 week and the other one was for 2 weeks.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes, I have plenty of staffing experiences within the Gmod community I was an Admin on Supremacy DarkRP when that server shut down I moved over to JimsRP which I was a Mod on and left that server as Keenu & Ratty gave me an opportunity to be a staff on their server IconicRP where I was staff twice first time round I was an Admin/Forums Admin and the second time I was a Mod.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

Look I don't believe I deserve this staffing position but its worth to shot my shoot you know I may don't fit some of the pre-requisites but a wise man once told me "If you have the opportunity to play this game called life, you have to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don't appreciate their moment until it's passed" - Kanye West at the 2005 Grammy acceptance speech

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I have great team working abilities as some of yous use to play other darkrp servers when they where up and you may of seen me on Supremacy DarkRP I was SWAT Commander for a short period of time and also on Iconic I was a SWAT Commander on their too, as I use to staff with some of the staff on this current time they may know how many tickets I can claim in a single week. You will be able to see in these links I show hard work ethics.

alJMCAM

0FVfZ7r

UDIdk0Q

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Look as I mentioned in the question above I can show great work ethics as I have great abilities to claim tickets and also on top of that I still remember everything you need to know about doing staff work.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes I agree

You were extremely mingey last time I saw you, saying you'd changed but come back the same. You application has low effort and detail, mostly filled with why you don't deserve staff. You have 2 MRDM warns in the past, showing how much of a minge you were. You also did not follow prerequisite on game-time. You don't play at all and I haven't seen you in months. You may have changed, but your past actions still prevail and I certainly do not think you are of staff quality.

What jack stone said i strongly agree with mainly due to the fact that when i see you in game you are extremely mingy towards everyone in saying this (Mic spam etc) Now don't let my -1 deter you dude i still believe you could become staff just not anytime soon you need to improve on your actions and improve on your behaviour and the community presence, bc i barely see you at all and when i do you're a minge, but best of luck!

- Arcane!