What is your current Police rank?:

Constable

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Private First Class

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

N/A

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe I should be a commander as I'm :

1. Activity, I'm am active mostly every day the majority of the day.

2. Ideas, I believe I am full of great ideas, such as the one in PD suggestions.

3. Easy to approach, I believe I am easy to approach when people need to talk to someone and or have some sort of complaint.

4. Kindness, I am kind to everyone (yes i know i have previous warns from RDM and ARDM, but they were a misunderstanding).

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I would be giving an active Commander who loves to play PD, Roleplay, and helps out with anything possible. I will also bring ideas to the table to try to improve the PD in as many ways as possible.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I believe that some of my qualities that stand out are:

1. Activity, As stated before I am active Mostly every day for 12-19hrs a day (yes I know I have no life), Therefore I believe I would be able to run a lot of training and patrols

2. Ideas, as stated before I have a lot of great ideas to help improve the PD and even make it more enjoyable.

3. Approachability, It is easy to approach me as I'm understanding and always there to listen.

4. Knowledge, I have a lot of knowledge around leading as I was a CO on multiple SWRP servers and know how to handle stressful situations.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

I agree, Any misuse/abuse of power will result in punishment.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I agree that any abuse of powers will result in the removal of my

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

Yes, I agree to follow all expectations, guidelines, and requirements as commander/commissioner

Scotts Comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Any and all criticism is accepted, don't think I will look at you differently.

I wish the best of luck to all other candidates

Solid +1,

Every time I've encountered you you've been friendly and helpful.

Quite often you're going around with a group of cops, showing you are engaged in the community.

You are active and just what the server needs to help more people get involved.

Good luck man, I hope you get the role.

• Like 1

+1

Scott has been very active across discord and on the server, he has helped me and other police officers learn the basics of the server and on the police force. Every time I am around him he has been very nice and generous.

I have played with Scott on other servers and I can see he is very experience with this kind of rank.

Good luck!

• Like 1

+1

I have a lot of experience in swat with scott and as much as i can tell he lead the swat very well

we did multiple raid yesterday and they way he lead the swat member from formation and call out does represent that he's fit as a commander.

The app its self are very easy to read and point out the best out of him as far as i am concern scott will make a great commander

Denied

Banned During Application. We are sorry but we need a member who isn't being warned/banned during application period or as a current active Commander. Please re-apply in 2 weeks.

Edited by TerrA