https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328405781/\

SteamID:

Feeling_Saucy

Your in-game name:

Saucy

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(54).thumb.png.5c25958b4682c27a25808ab62ca76afa.png

screenshot-19-png.903

I had more hours on Supremacy but did not take a screenshot after that.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

screenshot-52-png.904

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I think I am a respected member of not just the server but also the community, based on the fact that I assist new players whenever possible and even attempt to roleplay with them to give them get a sense of how welcoming this server is. I've been on this server for about two days but i had just over a week on supremacy before it shutdown, I am fairly experienced with things like construction, pvp, and job knowledge, which is why I attempt to explain to newcomers how to make money and fit in on the server. I am also extremely aware about the regulations and what you are and are not allowed to do. I do my hardest to make this community an enjoyable environment for everyone, even the admins, who I know get frustrated taking sits on a regular basis. Which is why i attempt my very best to stay clear of them.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I am quite knowledgeable about how each job is laid out, how to build with precision tools, and how to PVP with this understanding of how to make things look good and how to generally have a good time on the server, because I am aware that people lose interest if they are stuck, I believe I can assist in resolving this. Because this server is highly popular on Australian servers, I will do my best to help new players get established in by providing tips and tricks and anything else they may require. I'm also eager to study and grasp more new things on this server, which I believe trusted can provide, allowing me to RP more effectively.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Im well aware and familar with the rules and guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I understand and accept that this is a privilege

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I do agree and understand the consequences if misused

• Like 1

Hi Saucy, I feel like I recognize your username but I haven't had any interaction with you on the server, it could be entirely circumstantial of course. You've just hit the 2 day mark required for trusted, so that's good. You have zero warnings too which is awesome especially.

I'm afraid I'm going to give you a -1, but please don't take it personally. I just haven't had any interactions that would lead me to know you personally and give a confident +1.

(Also, I'm not 100% but I don't think this was posted in the correct subcategory? idk)

• Like 1

hey saucy,

i have seen you in game alot, due to me rp'ing with you and dealing with sits but i believe you aren't ready for trusted due to only hitting the time needed for applying. I would say to you to get a couple more days then re apply due to people not knowing you.

once you get more days/hours i am willing to +1 you but for now its going to be -1

Aspect

Hey man so imma start this off with a positive and that is that you have no warns which is great but that's really all the positive things I can say. though I have seen you around main street I haven't had any memorable interactions with you another problem I have is that you put a screenshot of your hours from supremacy I have said this way to many times in my life and imma say it one more THIS IS NOT SUPREMACY your hours on supremacy mean nothing here. so after all that said I am gonna -1 your app here mainly because I don't know you and you can't trust someone you don't know I suggest maybe putting more hours on the server and interacting with more people other than that I wish you good luck on your app <3.

Hi Saucy good to see that your applying for our trusted position. However Im going to have to -1 you on the following reasons

- While your playtime is at the minimum I personally have never met or interacted with you

- You dont seem to well informed of the rules as you think (Your currently sitting in what I can assume is your illegal base

- Your App is extremely detailed so that's great

- And I can see your and OG player which means you know your grounds with the server

Overall work on community relations and get to know some people a bit more and Im sure this will easily become a +1 from me

have a good one

FrostyBoi

• Like 1

Hello Saucy.

I believe we have only met once or twice but from what I remember is you were kind, however, I do not see you much on the server as much anymore. Overall I will give a -1 for now, but if I were you I'd try to be more active in the discord, server, and forums then I'd be happy to change my answer.

Good Luck!

Good day, saucy!

I believe I only met you once, and from what I recall, you were friendly and helpful, but I haven't seen you on the server much since then, and according to on other's from others that you aren't very active, I would advise you to wait a little longer and become more well-known before applying again -1.

Hey Saucy,

despite your 0 warns.. I will have to agree with the vast majority here.

I strongly suggest Increasing your presence here on the forums and on the Discord!

That's the only area where you are lacking. You need to get your name out there more, for good reasons!

Hopefully I'll be able to give this a good review once you obtain a positive community response!

Good luck

Hi saucy, how are you?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a -1 due to the fact that I've never had any interactions with you. I know it's been addressed A LOT so I won't repeat myself. Hopefully I have the luxury of seeing you around the server and discord more. I'm sure you're a great guy so now you just have to show the community you're a great guy.

Hopefully in the future I can give you a +1 all the best with your application.

DENIED

Major negative community feedback. Improve on your community presence as it is valuable for your application because it will show you how deserving you are to be Trusted not just by the staff team but by the community.

Re-apply in the next week.