Ryan Moon's Trusted App.

Ryan Moon

Steam Community Link: (Not sure what that is, here's my profile page though) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018204138/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28969205

Discord User#: MoonBurner#9749

Your in-game name: Ryan Moon

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): One week. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fif0bziyjfhdfbs/Playtime.png?dl=0

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): None. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyhv4o2sz397n16/Warns.png?dl=0

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyhv4o2sz397n16/Warns.png?dl=0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I think that anyone who can get to one week without a warn, can certainly be trusted to keep that record going.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

No differently that I have been already. By being an example of good roleplay. If someone has an OOC question, answer it - particularly if it's about the rules. If it's about building and they want help, recommend they watch a tutorial (ain't nobody got time for that). If you see rulebreaking, report it. If it's a cop, report it to the PD discord.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes. Though I'm pretty sure they're all 'rules' and none are guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Naturally.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I won't abuse any trust placed in me if I can avoid it. I'm not too sure what these 'powers' might be.

+1 You're a great role player especially when you play banker. As stated in your application you have no warns for a week, you are clearly active and invested in the server. Application is lacking a bit of detail as you could of explained why you deserve trusted a bit more. However I think you most certainly hold the values of a trusted member. Good luck mate!

+1 Every interaction I've had with you in game has been great, and you're a nice and friendly person who knows a lot about the server rules. You also have zero warnings, which is great considering your play-time is only a week, and your application isn't as detailed as others, but it's really well formatted.

Good Luck With Your Application

1+ Easy

Well known and every time I have had an interaction with Ryan he has shown great qualities and is an awesome role player. He sets a good example for new players on how to RP and has good knowledge of the server rules.

+1 My opinion doesn't matter but I have worked as a guard for the snooty bank and it is always pleasant working with you. In RP and OOC you are a great and funny player. I have also met you as a cop. You let the lower ranks complete arrests and you always assist with said arrests. I have never had a bad RP interaction with you and you come up with great backstory's and RP story's. So +1 (I know my opinion doesn't matter)

+1 All day every day, Moon is the type of player that should be paid to be a part of the community, he is ALWAYS engaging in roleplay, always teaching people how to do play and just being a ripper bloke. Give this man respected plus 5000 credits.

Hey Man

I've had many positive experiances with you. While you had your humour surgically removed at age 4, you are still a very nice person to hang about. Especially for newer players learning the rules. I've seen many instances of you helping those who ask a quick question in OOC. I've seen you are active within the PD discord, however highly suggest that you join the main and get to know more people within the community.

Good Luck man, Wish you all the best!

+1

+1 I believe Ryan is a very supportive and helpful person in this community not only does he actively help people when they ask for help he has even created his own bank as a dedicated banker and given the other users a chance to store their printers without worry, he's helpful and easy to get along with i support ya ryan.

+1

Hello there mate,

I have had nothing but amazing times playing with you on the server,and it's appears you are and incredibly helpful and friendly player.

Please try to work on your discord/forum activity as it is very low. Please try to work on this please!

Good luck with your application man!

Edited by Terminator