Rule Amendment / Job Role Permission

AragonDarkwood

Good evening,

I would like to request either of the following.

A)

Amendment to the following:

[HEADING=2]Building and Basing[/HEADING]

General Building Rules

• Do not build on or above roads. (Certain Job Roles allow building on streets)

I believe that advertising signs and billboards should be an exemption to this rule. Provided that the main suport structure is no collided, therefore not restricting player movement.

Image below on the left is the billboard for example.

Image below on the right is the billboard with a nocollided base, allowing players to walk through.

1647081035635.png.ca8d42c9621282333017e66a39a270f7.png1647081128096.thumb.png.5b29edfee6d0f691dcdc9015d1bc5337.png

OR

B)

Amending the above rule mentioned in Suggestion A, however allowing Gun Dealers, Black Market Dealers, and any other venders/customer service roles into the exclusion category allowing them to build on the streets for specifically advertising only.

I believe one of these amendments will allow for greater RP scenarios and better player engagement within the community. Seeing more player built structures throughout the map will bring creativity and uniqueness to our player base, allowing more and more ideas and greater buildings to form.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!

• Like 1