Ruby`s Trusted Application

Ruby Bartosh

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199062887972

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:551311122

Discord User#: Ruby Bartosh#6458

Your in-game name: Ruby Bartosh

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 513 hours

GarrysmodScreenshot2022_09.20-17_59_19.67(2).png.b7ec536f57a4d66bc4e0332862142c60.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): posted in files - 7

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Posted in files - None

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

being able to have access to trusted would enable me to use advdupe2 and allowing to create much more creative events and in general roleplay instead of spending hours on something just to be used in 10 minutes rather being able to spawn it in to have a easy experience on my end and others

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

l will be able to help the community in having a much more fun experience to custom check points and even to custom events and to some extent of PD defense/ in allowing me to spawn in dupes using advdupe2 tool

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

l always look at rules whenever l have spare time and even when there is a change within the game

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

l completely understand that if l misuse this role it will be removed

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

l agree that if l abuse my powers it will be removed at l will always strive to respect this powers

GarrysmodScreenshot2022_09_09-20_34_50.74(2).thumb.png.509b17ec240fe1ecee4b1572816b925b.png

Easy +1

Ruby holds one of the most respectable names on the server, through his relentless humour and kindness, he illustrates perfectly the kind of players who deserve the trust of the server. Additionally, man is already a Police Commissioner, meaning he holds to a degree, a substantial amount of responsibility and power within the community, of which he utilises and upholds in a hospitable and assertive manner.

Good luck lad

• Like 1

+1

Hello Ruby, giving a +1. Ruby is a nice person to talk to and he already holds a rank of a Police Commissioner which can show he is trusted. 7 warns for 3 week's of playtime is good.

If the man can become part of PD Command, I see why not he can't get trusted.

One thing to note, the app is low effort but its better then putting no effort at least.

• Like 1

Im gonna have to give you a +1, ive had many interactions with you and they have all been great. Your warns are from a while ago which shows you have bettered yourself and changed the way you play Orbital RP. The community already knows you and likes you say thats just another bonus.

Good luck mate!

• Like 1

I'm going to give you a +1 based on the fact that all my interactions that I have had with you have been a great and fun experience. You don't cut any corners and have a high amount of experience with a low amount of warns, its clear you have put a decent amount of effort writing this application and have a crazy amount of playtime on the server. Good luck on your application.
  • Like 1

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord and forum ranks!:

cowboy: cowboy™#6082

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

morgana: morgana#6840

• Like 1