20221021225048_1.thumb.jpg.800fc406aed9982cb1a2cc142ca2dad4.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20221021225151_1.thumb.jpg.cd0ae8ac22c3f9528d85fa3ed898915a.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

none see above

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

l have no past experience as a staff member

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

When l started playing orbital l sat in a base as a meth cook and didn't make myself much known within the community but after a while l started going down the path of PD and as of my first promotion by Howard rice l started securing myself within the community and trying to get myself much more known within the community. After a while of playing down PD l managed to get a spot in 2ic of PD then after a few days l started going towards being a commissioner and managed to get mostly positive responses with the community, after securing my positions as a commissioner l started to make myself even more known within the community, l believe that have a familiar face in the community within the staff team would be a great idea also that l have many friend within the staff team and community that helped me towards what l am today.

As l play as a commissioner or general role player l always try my best and making sure that people have a fun exigence on the sever and don't do the wrong thing from times when l was just a battle medic hired by a thief during a mrdm situations l told him not to get involved or else he might get in trouble and he managed to understand what l was saying and followed what l said, since that day l strive to let people know when to not get involved and just report to the admins and leave it to them and since then l have told many people on what is right and wrong within the sever and those people are now having a enjoyable time on the sever, and honestly l love playing on this sever l hate to see the fact when people start rdm and mrdm then other people get involved and it just brings a bad reputation towards the community and l want to change that and give a positive sight towards the community

l believe that being a staff member takes a huge responsibility that all staff member have to put on there shoulders, but as being a trusted and a commissioner l already have a huge responsibility to live up to and expanded on such, and also that when l started of as a commissioner l had no idea what l was getting into but l quickly adapted to how it all works and proved myself towards the pd and main community, and so l believe that would make a great fit within the staff community and prove myself as a staff member and also be able to adapted to how being a staff member is like and the responsibilities on what being a staff member takes.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

As being a commissioner within the PD community a huge role is being able to work as a team to be able to raid criminals as a team and just be able to force the laws in-game means that pd has to work as a team and being a PD commissioner l believe that l am able to work with fellow PD member and command members means that you have to work together to get the task done ingame and also being able to make rightful decisions in high tense situations being apart of a team you also have show your respect towards how the chain of command works and l also show myself being able to efficiency works towards how the chain of command works

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

l would say that l would be able to bring great passion while working with the staff team and just being able to be to talk to in times of stress and just being able to allow someone not get overlord with work and such. l am exceptional at gathering new information that is given to me and using that info towards being apart of the staff team, l am also very efficient and reliable team player where you could rely on more for information, l love being able to speak to people and being able to hear the other peoples stories and also being able to get to point that l am wanting to make. When it comes to being apart as a team l loving be able to collaborate with others and l am always open to more advice on how being apart of a steam member works, and l am always active when ever l can be within discord and forums community

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

l fully agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

l fully agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

l fully agree

(thx for all the great advice on my last staff app love you all) - Ruby

20221021225048_1.thumb.jpg.4b793c2090e71c2fadb9ce7f0febe1e8.jpg

20221021225151_1.thumb.jpg.9c1fde5f37a409e9368e210799638430.jpg

+1

I see ruby all the time doing their own thing and I personally believe they'll do well in staff. I'm glad you took your time to wait to re-apply and I think you'll work well in the staff team.

Best of luck Ruby.

-Mexi

• Like 1

Massive +1

This app has a lot of detail and is really amazing, your activity on the server has been amazing with training officers and doing events to just being casual with other players.

You have done really well to make yourself known in a good way and show clear good use of responsibility in the police force as well which shows you will be great staff material and I really hope we can have you on the team

Stay safe

-Cooper

• Like 1

+1

Hello Ruby! Giving a +1. I've always seen Ruby on and been active within the community. You have gotten the rank's of Trusted and Commissioner, which shows trust. Lastly your app is well detailed

Forum activity needs some work.

• Like 1

Definitely a +1

To start off with, your app is very well written and for your playtime, having no recent warns shows that you have learnt from your previous mistakes. You're also actively known within the community and show great leadership as a commissioner.

I wish you the best of luck Ruby, I honestly think you have what it takes to get this.

-Mason

• Like 2

Massive +1

Ruby bro you've come a long way in terms of your application, I'm really glad that you've taken the criticism from your last application and utilised that to better yourself.

In terms of if you deserve staff, that is a definite yes. Ruby you are an amazing member of the command team and you are an amazing role-model, someone who I think the Staff team would be lucky to have.

best of luck legend

• Like 2

Hey Ruby,

Confidently giving you a +1,

Ive really seen some change from the last application and really changing yourself for the better. Seven months without a warn is really good it shows you know the rules and can use that knowledge during sits and in overall roleplay experience.

The application is great detailing why you deserve this position in many different ways.

One thing im concerned about is that im not sure you realise how much staffing does take a strain on your overall roleplay experience, with sits being mainly apart of the time you spend on the server.

Your forum and discord activity could do with some work as you dont have many responses, i recommend you take some time to respond to the threads and application as it really shows you want to be apart of this community.

Best of Luck Ruby,

Im sure you would do great with a trial mod position.

• Like 1

One thing im concerned about is that im not sure you realise how much staffing does take a strain on your overall roleplay experience, with sits being mainly apart of the time you spend on the server.

Your forum and discord activity could do with some work as you dont have many responses, i recommend you take some time to respond to the threads and application as it really shows you want to be apart of this community.

l completely understand your concern as when it come to being apart as staff may take away my time from roleplaying but l am willing to take that responsibility of putting my time roleplaying towards being apart of the staff team

+1

It appears you have improved and taken the time to listen to feedback that has been given.

I believe you are quite ready to move onto your interview stage so long as you keep the attitude you have presented in your application.

I wish you good luck.

Zoe

This is a big +1 from me. I waited a while before replying to try and interact with you more in-game before I decided on my vote, and although I am yet to properly meet and chat with you (apart from the time I had you lock bank doors), I still believe you would fit this position extremely well.

First off, I love that you've kept up with your activity in-game (as far as I've seen), between your previous application and this one. Gaining an extra 6 days without receiving a warning shows your understanding of the rules and dedication toward the server. You seem like a very down-to-earth guy, very calm, and just overall someone that everyone can get along with.

Secondly, your application is a huge improvement from last time. You've elaborated on your points and you've provided some very good reasoning as to why this role would suit you well. Since your previous app also, it seems as though you have understood and improved on the fact that the role is more than just the "status symbol".

Of course, as others have mentioned, forum activity could do with some work, but I have no doubts that you will be improving this from now on. Good luck with your application, and I wish you the best of luck!