Rocky Staff Application

Rocky_

• You must be 15 and over to apply.
  • Your total game time must be 4 days and over.
  • You must be well known within the community.
  • You must be well informed with all of our rules.

[HEADING=2]Questions[/HEADING]

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198967501016/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503617644

Discord User#: Rocky_#8478

Country/Time Zone: Australia /AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): i had more time on the old server

Totaltime.PNG.940e9fc9ef5142350909a1663ed052cf.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warnings.thumb.PNG.067c5c64e227bfe7ca152e9c4996f83c.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warnings.thumb.PNG.067c5c64e227bfe7ca152e9c4996f83c.PNG

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

no, I am fairly new to staffing roles.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I am active on the server, playing for well over 2 hour nearly everyday for the past couple months, sometimes even more.. I am always helpful to everyone around me and want to improve my chances of helping people. I am always wanting to help others and have fun with anyone and everyone around me. I want the best for the server and it's people. I've always reminded people of the rules and tell them any they are not familiar of. I am constantly checking the rules to make sure I follow them to the best of my advantage, having almost memorised all of them. I have noticed a couple times where there are limited or even no available staff on at the time whilst there are many players on. I want to solve any problems I can and make sure everyone is enjoying their time on the server. I try to take part in all events I can, including ones with no prises, just to have fun with everyone else. I have been active both PD and other jobs, showing a wide variety of roleplaying throughout my time on the server.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I am a very active member in groups and teams. I try to help out with PD people, I am constantly trying to take part in training courses, where more times, planning strategies and moves to take up next. I have good communication; I always try to accurately describe actions to take, such as that in raids, warrants and general directions when helping players. I have done many successful warrants where we work together in formation and communication is well expressed. I care about and work with other's opinions and statements; whenever someone has something to say, I listen and pay attention as everyone is important in all situations. I take in their offering and use them to make decisions, I never jump to conclusions or make massive assumptions. I always listen to what is said and what I'm told, I follow orders and want to help out with exactly what is asked for; I want everyone happy and want to make it easier for those who struggle, I often put more work on myself so others can relax more, I am very empathetic.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I will bring my motivation, knowledge of others and to help out. I always want to help and never put down work assigned or asked of me. I try my best to work towards what I must do and commit to what I can. I will try my best to please everyone and complete tickets. I will constantly be active, everyday in the afternoon and weekends whenever I can. I love everyone in the staffing team and always am polite, fun and try to be an enjoyable presence. I have built fancy bases and always tried to learn more designing ideas while also slowly learning wire mod

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I would never misuse the powers given to me.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Certainly, I would never misuse them

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes

warnings.thumb.PNG.43303a994a1c5e983d788ca106dec656.PNG

Edited by Rocky_

As your staff app is written well and you are a dedicated member, you're not as active as you should be.

Be more active on the discord server and in the forums. This is your first post. I do however think you could make a great staff member. Just participate more in ooc.

Good luck

Well written staff app. You're very inactive on everything.

try being more active on the forums on the discord and on the gmod server and you have a good chance. I'd love to actually see you rping around the server.

good luck with the app Rocky

well written, as has been said before

but talking to you in game has never been pleasant. you have walked up to me and yelled loudly, you have left in the middle of raids and i distinctly remember on iconic, you switched to cop while i was raiding you and killed me.

i have noticed no change in behaviour after these events, and you seem way too young/immature to be a good staff member.

• Like 1

Good Day Rocky

Through the days I've been staffing in the server, I have not seen you once nor heard any good reputations from you especially in the OOC. I am surprised you have such very detailed application but unfortunately, with such activity of yours it does not really prove what you have said in your application. If you want to make sure that you have a chance of getting such rank in the server, you might wanna improve your activity as much on how serious you placed efforts and details in the application. We the staff team does not only focus on how great and serious the efforts being put in the application but we would like to see your activity in the game and especially the community feedbacks in your application. If you can improve more then you can prove us more why you should be worthy to be a responsible staff and be part of the team.

[iSPOILER]Unfortunately, this will be a -1 from me.[/iSPOILER]

• Like 1

+1

Although I have not seen you in-game or in discord very much your application is extremely well done and looks like it has had quite some time put into it. For me this shows a lot about you and how you would operate as a staff member if accepted. I understand many others are -1'ing your application due to your activity on the server not being as high as most of the staff team but in my opinion, if you are on for a couple of hours a day, every day then the time adds up. especially during peak hours.

I have seen you in-game before, and whilst you do seem like a genuine and nice person I don't think that you're ready to take on the role of being a staff member. I think that you need to work on your maturity levels and reflect on how you should handle yourself on the server in order to be someone who can be trusted to represent the server in a positive and respectful way.

Denied

Due to negative staff and community feedback. As I told you in discord I suggest trying to get your community presence up as I know you are on the server frequently but you don't invest enough in getting yourself to become known as an adequate applicant for staff.