Rob's Re-app

Decided since the server is going downhill its time for my return...

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199021050560/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530392416

Discord User#: Zytex#6165

Country/Time Zone: Australia/EDT

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes i have a yeti nano that works quite well

What is your gametime? 4w 5h

GarrysModScreenshot2022_01_08-19_50_08_03.thumb.png.d1f7cb059c2805037488e6582750c65e.png

How many warnings do you have? 1

GarrysModScreenshot2021_08.05-16_30_07.99(2).thumb.png.f8c6ddb4c428a33f759b3a2cb2808b6d.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? 0

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? I have had many past staffing experiences on many different servers and games including a lot of minecraft servers including a server called Extremecraft with a big player base for 6 months achieving the senior admin role (2017), Minerverse achieving admin role (2017), Minerave achieving senior moderator (2017), Grandrp achieving senior mod role (2018), and a few other gmod darkrp servers i can't remember the name too but there was 2 i became snr mod and admin on in 2019 aswell as orbital for 4 months not too long ago. Even with all this experience I still know I can become a better staff member and grow still.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I deserve this staffing position as I am friendly, active, helpful and always follow the rules. I have been playing this server for a while and have seen all sides of it and believe I could be more helpful as a staff member helping players and taking tickets. If I get this rank I will make sure I do everything to the best of my ability and help the server as much as I can.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): As well as all my other staffing experiences I also work as a commercial fisherman in the ocean and that requires a lot of teamwork and requires you to trust your team with your life as well. I also worked in a pizza store for 2 years and was always working as a team.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: The qualities I will bring to the staff team consist of always being active, helpful, not losing my cool towards other staff and players, being able to communicate properly and being thorough and efficient at handling conflicts within the server. I'm always respectful of others' opinions and take all evidence towards my decisions, I am also never biased towards a certain player or party, and I am also very active within the discord and forums.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree

GarrysModScreenshot2021_07.16-13_14_34_46.thumb.png.ce76a16f6a1f5007e5c5bd6364be3d44.png

DENIED

"Decided since the server is going downhill its time for my return..."

Excuse me?

That's the worst excuse to return that I've ever seen.

Server has never been better hahah

Not to mention, you've copied your entire staff app from your previous application..

It's a re-apply, not a copy-paste

• Like 1