A little over 4 days in server, almost all time active

https://gyazo.com/1b9205d6b1e467d3f06bb5e52ce7ca9e

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None

https://gyazo.com/050387364867adc14f773500ca52e0b8

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have spent the last three years as a moderator on a discord server that sits at around 75-100 people. However, other than this I have spent some time in builder roles as well as admin roles on multiple Minecraft servers throughout the last few years. Furthermore, I am looking forward to being able to moderate on Gmod Servers for hopefully a few years to come! In real life, I have spent over two years in a volunteering position as part of a boys scouts group, which I have now left but during my time there I learned many good skills.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

Many reasons, including but not limited to:

• Responsibility/Trustworthiness. As above, I spent two years volunteering, which has grown me to be more responsible and organized in day-to-day life.
  • Approachable. I am a very approachable person and I love to help people with any issues or concerns they have.
  • Active. I am on the server often ever since I first joined and have loved my experience here.
  • Honest. I always strive to tell the truth, and when I am wrong I always apologize and try to correct my mistakes
  • Dependable. I always want to help and can be depended upon.
  • Motivated. I want this server to be clean and for everybody to be able to have fun.
  • Rules. I always follow the rules and often have them open on a second monitor just in case of any issues, this is how I have managed to keep my account clean with no warnings.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I love to work in groups, as everybody is actively learning, and the best way to learn is to communicate with others. As mentioned earlier I have experience as a builder for Minecraft servers, and in this time I would work in groups of 10-20 people all working collaboratively and this required great communication and teamwork.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Respect for peers, Friendliness, Fairness, Helpfulness, and Honesty.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree to not abuse the abilities given to me.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree to the punishments of misuse.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree to follow any expectations of me.

My note:

I’ve really enjoyed my time on Orbital (Iconic RP), and have made many friends through it, and want to keep doing so. I always try to be helpful and respectful of everybody I meet, and really look forward to being able to join the staffing team.

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 1

+1

Every interaction I've had with Roberto has been amazingly fun and professional.

He's always helping out players in OOC and VC, I believe he is a good candidate for the staff team!

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Hey Roberto!

Just some feedback for your application

You've written this very well, it's neatly layed out, dot pointed and well organised!

Your playtime is good with absolutely 0 warns! Fantastic effort on your part!

I can clearly see you understand the rules.

I have seen you on OOC helping other players, infact, I saw you today doing this..

These are all +1s in my eyes

However!

After searching you on Discord couldn't find anything..

You also aren't very active on the forums which I feel is an important part of this role too..

Being active on the Forums and Discord is just as important to being active in-game!

I'd like to see more in these areas before I can give you a good review..

Until I see this, -1

Keep up the amazing work!

• Like 1

What it do Roberto,

From what you have provided for us in your application, it seems you have very minimal experience working cooperatively in a staff team. I wish you could detail your application further than 50-word responses to what I consider to be important questions.

I prefer people who apply for staff, show their roleplaying capabilities rather than solely relying on how much they participate in OOC, the forums or discord, however, while they are still important in my opinion, you haven't provided the satisfaction of either. Thus, making me conclude that you are not invested in the community enough to be considered trustworthy or most of the other traits provided.

I don't think you have the best interests at heart but at the current time, it seems as if you would not be able to fit in well with the staff team and until in my opinion, you can improve on such things I am going to disagree with you becoming staff.

What it do Roberto,

From what you have provided for us in your application, it seems you have very minimal experience working cooperatively in a staff team. I wish you could detail your application further than 50-word responses to what I consider to be important questions.

I prefer people who apply for staff, show their roleplaying capabilities rather than solely relying on how much they participate in OOC, the forums or discord, however, while they are still important in my opinion, you haven't provided the satisfaction of either. Thus, making me conclude that you are not invested in the community enough to be considered trustworthy or most of the other traits provided.

I don't think you have the best interests at heart but at the current time, it seems as if you would not be able to fit in well with the staff team and until in my opinion, you can improve on such things I am going to disagree with you becoming staff.

Hey Pedro,

I just wanted to raise some questions with you regarding your response to my staff application.

- "Minimal experience" in staffing is bad

I agree, however, I do have some on other games and on discord servers, and I am looking to start a staffing career in Garry's Mod.

- Short responses aren't detailed enough for important questions

My responses are somewhat short, however, all of the "Important" ones all have over 50 words, and the two which I personally see as most important have over 100 words.

- Not invested In the community enough.

I love the Iconic/Orbital community. I've made heaps of friends through the server and even though some don't play anymore, I still do, and I look forward to making many more friends.

- I "don't have the best interests at heart"

I don't quite know what you mean with this one, I just struggle to see how I may have bad interests in mind. I'm always doing my best to help out players whenever I can and otherwise having enjoyable RP experiences.

If you have any more questions or would like to discuss this further please contact me on discord at:

Me...?#1510

Regards,

Roberto.

Hello.

Roberto,

After reviewing your Staff application it is clear to see you have a detailed staff application ✅

You have very little Staffing experience, staffing on Garry's mod dark RP is abit to learn. ❎

You are active on the forums. ✅

I haven't seen you in the Orbital Server's discord at all. ❎

So as of now I'm going to be -1 your Staff application I think you are potential staff material just not now so that is why I am -1 your staff application.

Thank you and good luck with your staff application Roberto.

Thanks,

Muck figures.

Hello.

Roberto,

After reviewing your Staff application it is clear to see you have a detailed staff application ✅

You have very little Staffing experience, staffing on Garry's mod dark RP is abit to learn. ❎

You are active on the forums. ✅

I haven't seen you in the Orbital Server's discord at all. ❎

So as of now I'm going to be -1 your Staff application I think you are potential staff material just not now so that is why I am -1 your staff application.

Thank you and good luck with your staff application Roberto.

Thanks,

Muck figures.

Thanks Muck,

Yeah, I don't have staffing experience in Gmod, but I'm looking to start that, that's why I've applied! I'm really looking to start staffing, and I understand all the theory and rules behind it, all the new stuff I'd have to learn would be the command system that's set up.

As for you saying I'm not active on the discord, I have been on a lot recently, just last night I was with a group watching a movie with Zoe until we were all interrupted by roots and then we played BombParty.

Obviously, we just have different schedules, and times we spend on the discord. Maybe I'll try to be in a VC more often.

Cya out there,

Roberto

Pending

After careful evaluation of both your application and responses, I've decided to give you an opportunity due to your activity both in-game and on discord. Message a member of management to schedule your interview.

• Like 1