Rob Kellys Trusted Application

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199021050560/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530392416

Your in-game name: Rob Kelly / Zytex

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1w 5d

GarrysModScreenshot2021_08.10-10_47_04_09.thumb.png.c0b7322b2133f3f1fd0f5f32c6fc2a8c.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1

GarrysModScreenshot2021_08.10-10_47_23_56.thumb.png.ff2b44989856c5260a6573bf94835c2a.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve trusted as I am a very committed member of the community. I always assist players in games and participate in events and since my last trusted app I have become way more active in not only the game but also the discord and forums. I am also very active, contributive and well known around inside the pd i know the rules and myself have leadership roles inside the pd

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I help the server everyday with or without trusted im active in ooc, training probationals, answering questions on the forums and discord as well. I also run PD events to train Officers proper rules and ways to be efficient within the police force.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes, I have played darkrp for a very long time and have read over orbitals rules many times and am constantly updating myself whenever new rules or guidelines are released within the server. I have been playing darkrp for a long time as far back as 2010 under countless names over the years.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree

• Like 2

+1

I've had many interactions with Rob and I can say all of them are friendly and welcoming. He helps many people especially newer probational offers that extends on your kind-hearted nature. With only one warn a little while ago over the span of a week and a half is amazing. Shows that he has a solid knowledge of rules.

• Like 1

Rob,

You are a really nice person and really good at RP'ing. Your playtime shows you care about the server, You have shown good detail on your application showing you want trusted. I've had many encounters with you are always in a good mood. I'm gladly going to +1 your Trusted Application

:D

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 1

Guest andrew

+1

Rob is a fantastic role player and a fantastic trainer, as evidenced by the amount of time he spends on the server he is really active I think he should get the role.

+1 I see you on the server all the time which is good I haven't seen you much on the discord or the forums which could be worked on. You do have a fairly recent warn although you seem extremely mature as a player. I have no doubt that you deserve trusted though. I've only ever had good experiences rping with you, so I'm certain that you deserve the trusted rank. Good luck with the app
  • Like 1

+1 from me

Rob has been on this server for a long ass time, I'm honestly surprised you arent trusted already, I've seen your activity across the board and you're a helpful player in game as well. Shows great qualities that define trusted individuals and i think he'd be worth it.

Yeah, +1

Rob Kelly, through my time on the server, I can certainly state that you've always been active and prompt to help others. You bring good fun and laughs and keep it serious when needed. You help the PD team with training Probies and 2IC shows you're fit for a trustworthy role. Without doubt, Rob should deserve this rank as he is always active, friendly and fun. All the best to you and this application.

+1

I've seen you around in the server haven't interacted with you much, but what I have seen you are active a lot around in the server i've see you on almost everyday, good with the pd team seeing all these comments I think that you deserve the trusted rank i'll be giving you a +1 best of luck.