Rob Kellys Staff App

Roberto Kelly

Discord User#: Zytex#6165

Country/Time Zone: Australia/EST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes i have a yeti nano that works quite well

What is your gametime? 2w 9h

GarrysModScreenshot2021_09.04-16_58_29_53.thumb.png.98df7df5f37acf8b4157fcd0f4359052.png

How many warnings do you have? 1

GarrysModScreenshot2021_09.04-16_58_37_96.thumb.png.6123c9613fbe8277eeb29ca46e566251.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? 0

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? I have had many past staffing experiences on many different servers and games including a lot of minecraft servers including a server called Extremecraft with a big player base for 6 months achieving the senior admin role (2017), Mineverse achieving admin role (2017), Minerave achieving senior moderator (2017), Grandrp achieving senior mod role (2018), and a few other gmod darkrp servers i can't remember the name too but there was 2 i became snr mod and admin on in 2019. Even with all this experience I still know I can become a better player and grow still.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I deserve this staffing position as I am friendly, active, helpful and always follow the rules. I have been playing this server for a while and have seen all sides of it and believe I could be more helpful as a staff member helping players and taking tickets. If I get this rank I will make sure I do everything to the best of my ability and help the server as much as I can.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): As well as all my other staffing experiences I also work as a commercial fisherman in the ocean and that requires a lot of teamwork and requires you to trust your team with your life as well. I also worked in a pizza store for 2 years and was always working as a team.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: The qualities i will bring to the staff team consist of always being active, always being helpful, not losing my cool, being able to communicate properly and being fast and efficient at handling players this has already been shown and proven by my efforts in and towards the pd.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree

Hey mate,

I hate to -1 this app as you an I are mates..

You just received staff on StarwarsRP and resigned within the first week of opening..

I know it was exciting with all the server being up + all the Orbital people from DarkRP were playing.. I felt like you only applied for the shits n gigs haha

Maybe leave a bit before applying for a staffing position again, especially since you just left the last one.

Cheers man!

Hey I am just gonna cut to the chase with this one and that is that this will be a +1 for me even though you did receive staff on the swrp server and left within the first week as tuppy said I still feel you deserve a chance at staff on the darkrp server as you are really active on the server and I haven't played a day without seeing you on. only having 1 warn with 2 weeks game time is also good and I hope you decide to stick around with this staff team if you get accepted. gl with your staff app <3

Hey Man,

im going to -1 for these reasons

As tuppy said you left in the first week on SWRP no one has seen you on the server since you left. if you are going to apply on DarkRP you should wait a bit because of your activity on the server. People still might know you but you want to be active. I would like to see you more on the server before i +1 you

Good Luck on Staff app

Aspect

Hello there, Rob.

For these reasons, I'm going to give your app a -1.

Tuppy mentioned that you left during the first week of the swrp and that it doesn't look good for you.

If you're going to apply for staff on this server, I'd advise you to wait a little bit before doing so.

Your playing time is excellent, and you only have one warning, which is excellent; nevertheless, you could become more active on the server, as I haven't seen you in a while.

For the time being, however, I will give you a -1 to the main reason you resigned in a week on swrp.

Good luck with the staff app.

Andrew

Solid -1

Despite being one of my favorite member of the community, I can't +1 you for a staff application as your previous experience on ImperialRP Staffing team isn't the most satisfying. Not only that, your activity on Orbital Servers had drastically reduced in comparison to before. However, activity on Discord isn't that bad and I always come up with your messages and forums activity is decent as well. In terms of the application, It is well detailed and neatly made, keep it up! The main reason I was reluctant on giving a +1 is because of your dedication towards staffing, which was most evident after your 1 week staffing period on ImperialRP. I don't know how you've done there but you resigned in just a week and the reason you gave is because you were hyped? I honestly don't know what to make out of it. These are my reasons why my feedback is currently on -1. This can easily be improved if you remain your activity but I doubt its gonna change anytime soon as you had just applied for LOA for your 2IC rank. I believe you deserve a break from DarkRP for a while, rethink your decisions and come back with a firm thought on what to pursue on this server, that would be the wisest choice instead of trying everything at once. Have a nice day and good luck with your application!

Denied

Due to a variety of reasons. The first being your poor activity on the server and expecting that your community presence is enough for a spot on the staff team. The second reason being your poor dedication and decision making with you applying for staff here, the. SWRP, then Comm/Cmdr and now back to DarkRP. You used to have great activity and commitment to the server and this app is being denied because of the disappearance of such.

Re-Apply in 2 weeks

• Like 1