Roberto Kelly

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199021050560/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530392416

Discord User#: Zytex#6165

Country/Time Zone: Australia/EST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes i have a yeti nano that works quite well

What is your gametime? 2w 2d 22h

GarrysModScreenshot2021_09.20-09_21_17_77.thumb.png.133cdaa0e77cb1d99255e31d20721260.png

How many warnings do you have? 1

GarrysModScreenshot2021_09.04-16_58_37_96.thumb.png.432f028cd59b16a2dcb66c1b83f4cb2c.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? 0

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? I have had many past staffing experiences on many different servers and games including a lot of minecraft servers including a server called Extremecraft with a big player base for 6 months achieving the senior admin role (2017), Mineverse achieving admin role (2017), Minerave achieving senior moderator (2017), Grandrp achieving senior mod role (2018), and a few other gmod darkrp servers i can't remember the name too but there was 2 i became snr mod and admin on in 2019. Even with all this experience I still know I can become a better player and grow still.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I deserve this staffing position as I am friendly, active, helpful and always follow the rules. I have been playing this server for a while and have seen all sides of it and believe I could be more helpful as a staff member helping players and taking tickets. If I get this rank I will make sure I do everything to the best of my ability and help the server as much as I can.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): As well as all my other staffing experiences and my role inside PD as commisioner and former 2IC role i also worked as a commercial fisherman in the ocean and that requires a lot of teamwork and requires you to trust your team with your life as well. I also worked in a pizza store for 2 years and was always working as a team aswell as all that i played team sports and also attended army cadets even.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: The qualities i will bring to the staff team consist of always being active, always being helpful, not losing my cool, being able to communicate properly and being fast and efficient at handling players this has already been shown and proven by my efforts in and towards the pd.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree

Hey Rob,

I can definitely say your activity has increased. You've done a few good events with the PD and I've seen you around quiet a bit.

However

I still feel like you're rushing into roles, you only just received commissioner.

It just looks like you're applying for everything you can possibly do..

Its still a little too recent with the whole starwarsRP thing, I don't know if I can trust you as staff.

Are you doing it for the right reasons or do you just want to climb the ranks and then quit once you get bored?

Sorry my dude, it'll be a -1

Immediately I'm gonna give you a +1

do I even need to explain? Rob Kelly is a prime example of how to be responsible, assertive yet still strongly likeable. He's extremely active, already commissioner, deadly sharp with his specific knowledge and - only 1 warn in 2+ weeks???

give this man staff

• Like 1

Hey Rob,

I can definitely say your activity has increased. You've done a few good events with the PD and I've seen you around quiet a bit.

However

I still feel like you're rushing into roles, you only just received commissioner.

It just looks like you're applying for everything you can possibly do..

Its still a little too recent with the whole starwarsRP thing, I don't know if I can trust you as staff.

Are you doing it for the right reasons or do you just want to climb the ranks and then quit once you get bored?

Sorry my dude, it'll be a -1

Hey tuppy i completely understand that and thats just your veiw but i really do enjoy playing this server and im always seeing the staff team need help with tickets as the server population outgrows the number of active staff but i do want to commit myself to this and with the starwars server i was very exited to see a new orbital server and i quite enjoy starwars rp (playing like 150 hours back when sup was a thing) but after realese i soon relised it wasnt at all what i was hoping for and resigned afterwards as for my commitment to the darkrp server i am extreamly commited to it as you can see by my daily activity and aswell as activity on the forums and discord.

I used to be a commissioner and staff, in two different servers. I really would want you to be in staff but honestly, depending on the quota and how busy the server gets with tickets, trying to be active on both commissioner and staff can be very draining, it stops you from doing one thing and then it's all about your persistence and will to take on two things with high expectations on activity, leadership and care. Your RolePlay does get mostly taken away from you (yet, still depends on the tickets) and while you should already know this and have experience.

From my own experiences being both roles at once,

I wanna see you be commissioner for longer and I wanna see you settle more and relax into it before taking on a staff role if I'm being honest. However that's not going to stop me from giving a +1.

Sorry if settling and relaxing is a hypocritical statement from me, I just don't have any other primary sources of knowledge of you other than being a fresh commissioner from 2IC.

The responsibility is there, the maturity is there, you are fit for the role knowledge wise.

I'm only left with questions here wether you're able to hold onto these roles for a long time.

Yet, I do trust you to be able to obtain these roles. I'd like to be supportive about this.

+1

• Like 1

Hey man

i could say most staff would agree with me. You aren't the most suited person for staff and with the SWRP staff position you dipped a week in. As tuppy since you came back on the server you started to apply for everything you could which i would leave for a little longer to see how active you will be. I know you are active on the server but since its a little to recent like tuppy said im going -1

good luck with your app

Aspect

I agree with both tuppy and aspect I feel your rushing into these ranks and that is not good, you had just gotten commissioner and you should probably wait a bit until you apply for staff as doing both is a very hard thing to balance.

so with all that said this is going to sadly be a -1 for me.

gl with your staff app <3

• Like 1

Hey Man

I agree with Tuppy in that I believe you are rushing and applying for everything, despite the fact that your activity has been excellent thus far and that you have just been appointed commissioner, and that you should take a break before applying again.

For the time being, I'll -1.

good luck with your app

Good Evening, Rob,

Firstly, I would say along side Tuppy that your activity has increased well and you have continued to dedicate time to the server. As stated by STICKEY, you have very recently just received a role as Commissioner, and yes that does prove you are a good leader, but I would like to see you work more and for longer as that role as you are still settling in. There are many many good reasons suggesting you could make staff, but also a couple reasons against it. You are also very friendly, companionable and enjoyable to hang with most of the time, but I have to trust my gut and sadly I do not quite think you are ready for staff. A minor note, you application is quite average and maybe a little more detail and examples should be given next time (if it occurs). As stated, you can be mature and calm, but I have seen some times where this is not quite so. I strongly encourage you to spend more time as a Commissioner, and until I am certain you are ready for staff, I will have to leave a -1. Do not take this as a -1 forever, but merely time for you to fix yourself and certainly be ready for a position such as this. Have a good one.

• Like 1

Hi Rob, Hope you're well.

There isn't much I can say that hasn't been said already. You're a very great member of the community, don't get me wrong the server is lucky enough to have a member like you around. The reason why I'm going to have to -1 this application is due to the fact that I feel as if you're rushing into the ranks. Being a staff member requires a lot of dedication and time being put into the server.

You currently have a lot of responsibilities as police commissioner as you're and putting staffing responsibilities would be a massive burden.

All the best with your application.

Denied

Due to negative community and staff feedback. In my opinion, I disagree with the belief that you are rushing into ranks because you have been involved in the community for quite some time now. However, my issue is your commitment issues, selectively with you first wanting to apply for staff on DarkRP, then migrating to SWRP, then quitting that fairly quickly to apply for Commander, then switched to a Commissioner application while being inactive the entire time. I believe you would be ready for staff once you show a consistent dedication to one thing at a time and I believe in the meantime you should focus on your Commissioner work.

Re-Apply in 2 weeks