Rob Kelly's Commisioner Application

Roberto Kelly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530392416

Discord User#: Zytex#6165

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2w 14h

GarrysModScreenshot2021_09.08-21_06_15_80.thumb.png.544caedd65c4f9238e8095c17c26a81a.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1

GarrysModScreenshot2021_09.04-16_58_37_96.thumb.png.a23bd4052201599c8fa486f0a92fba12.png

How many Soft Bans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

What is your current Police rank?: Chief Inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?: Sargent

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Senior Detective, private first class for everything else

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: I believe i should be a commissioner as i am a hard working and dedicated member of the pd i have trained many probationals i have hosted my own pd event with great success as well as lead many raid partys to victory. Im always on call and responding too 000 calls as well as countering base raids, bank and pd raids. Commander has been a goal of mine for quite some time and something I have been working towards for quite some time and ason as i get it i can contribute towards the pd so much more.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: I will be a active,mature,helpful and productive commisioner doing things such as training and promotions as well as events and training sessions i am also always active in the discord and forums and able to answer and help out any member of the pd as well. As a commissioner I will also conduct regular training for the pd to ensure they are always up to date in combat and tactics training as well as pd wide server patrols regularly as well as lead the pd in raid parties and counter parties.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? My qualities consist of the ability to communicate,I am always active toawrds the pd in game on the discord in the forums.do and discuss things inside the pd to a high standard im also incredibly active within the pd being on for an average of 3 hours per day on a government role in the pd. I also am quite great at training and teaching players how to do something properly and effectively in as little time necessary. As well as this i am overall a great cop try my hardest at everything i do and care about the pd so very much and will always continue to contribute towards it and watch it grow.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: i agree that i will not misuse or abuse my rank as commander

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree that my powers will be stripped if misused

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: I agree to following the commander expectations once given

Edited by Roberto Kelly
  • Like 1

+1

Ewww Rob kelly.

Seriously though, Rob have proven him self a capable member of PD, reaching 2IC and helping run multiple events and patrols, his activity is fantastic and his probie logs show that, I'm keeping all my responses short and sweet cause my hands feel like they're gonna break

-SWAT High Command Tori

Edited by TerrA
  • Like 1

Good Afternoon Rob,

As the High Command of PD, I can definitely state that you have performed excellently throughout your time as 2IC. You are constantly training probationals, always hosting patrols and are willing to host trainings for the PD. You have clearly proven to be an excellent candidate for PD and I am gladly going to give a +1. I congratulate you on your dedication and effort put into the PD and would welcome you as a Commissioner. Have a good one.

This Application Will Be Moved To Pending

Hey Rob Kelly,

I believe that you're fit for the position of Commissioner. I'm looking out for more from you and I wish you the best of luck. Welcome to the Team, Rob Kelly!

GHC VOTE OF APPROVAL!

ACCEPTED

Edited by TerrA