roast me

Bunned

[ATTACH type="full" width="978px" height="968.22px" alt="Insults and Comebacks for Really Stupid People [Explicit] by Insults and Comebacks 101 on Amazon Music - Amazon.com"]1390[/ATTACH]

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.

— Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story

Copyright, 0/10

You left this server because you knew the absolute cesspool of toxicity this community possess would never change, after months of dealing with it you finally said ENOUGH!

Only to come back, demonstrating your desire be here..to be abused, to be yelled at by other members! This only reflects a sad reminder that deep down, you had a crippling fear of abandoned and this community is everything that you are.

A toxic, abusive person

❤ love tuppy

• Like 1

You left this server because you knew the absolute cesspool of toxicity this community possess would never change, after months of dealing with it you finally said ENOUGH!

Only to come back, demonstrating your desire be here..to be abused, to be yelled at by other members! This only reflects a sad reminder that deep down, you had a crippling fear of abandoned and this community is everything that you are.

A toxic, abusive person

❤ love tuppy

9/10 violated my self confidence