reporting imhayzd for admin raiding / assist in admin raiding

gilbert

Your In-Game Name: gilbert

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:508001887

Offenders In-Game name: imhaydz

Offenders SteamID: STEAM_0:0:600323972

Details about this incident: fibber was raiding my base but clamed he couldn't pick the door so in admin mode imhaydz came over and mad me Check the pin for my door was all good but as I went to the outside door fibber killed me and ran into my base finishing the raid mid sit

Evidence/pictures (If any) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/wT1WJQvDesfha/d1337zDWJ0se?invite=cr-MSxzSTYsOTM0NTAxMDcs

Time of incident (Including timezone): around 4.30

Hey Gilbert!

so as I saw throughout, I understand why you may have thought I was so called "admin raiding/assist in admin raiding". Now as of Fibber not being able to picklock the door, I was in a vc with him at the time and he was sharing his screen on discord on what was happening at the time. I saw him multiple times trying to enter and picklock but the fading door was simply not opening, ( supported clips provided underneath). I told the raider he should not of killed you and he was told to stand to the front and not take your weapons. Now once you come back from Fibber continuing the raid and killing you, I came to you and stated different issues you had with your current base. Which was the indistinguishable fading door placement as your whole base was black, including the fading door. Your entrance to your base was also not 2 players wide, with an awkward jumping spot you had to do to get to the fading door. After reminding you about the building issues you had it seemed like you understood and agreed with the decision and you, therefore, made the alternations to your base. I told the raider he should not of killed you and he was told to stand to the front and not take your weapons. I 100% understand your situation and can see your side of the story.

video links

-

-

vlcsnap-2022-08-16-21h48m47s377.thumb.png.2f84234b1a15832ba8bf267eb00f0cc3.png

vlcsnap-2022-08-16-21h49m09s621.thumb.png.0eb3061d395284c7fcb984a75efb26c3.png

REVIEWED

[JUSTIFY]I firmly believe that ImHaydz is not at fault here for numerous reasons. First, your base had various issues, such as the fading door, one player wide, black materials, and so on, which he informed you and you corrected. However, the raider should not have killed you either, and ImHaydz quickly intervened and ordered him to stand at the front and not take any of your valuables, which I believe isn't a big deal as it is.[/JUSTIFY]