Relocate PD dumpster

Fetus Milkshake

1674732539263.thumb.png.5584ddf5dcc20984de7a34d5af95ccdb.png

Move the dumpster at the PD parking lot (pic above) to another area, possibly outside on the curb or near the bank so that people don't have to rebuild their PD dupes (Some people buy dupes and cannot edit them because they do not know how to build. This is a complaint I have heard regarding the dumpster being at the PD side-door exit).

Also allow PD to block it off and make it one way like before.

Same PD rules as before but move the dumpster slightly so no one complains about PD dupe issues.

I agree, as second on the leaderboard for scrap collection, soon to be first, this will aid me majorly in controlling and maintaining the scrap distribution throughout the scrapconomy, we don't want another incident like the 2002 great scrapcession

As an advocate for the safety of PD, and a representative for the Police Union, the reason in why the dumpster was placed there was for PD personell to limit the outside exposure while in a vulnerable state by taking rubbish out. Being so close to the door allows Police to easily dump the rubbish into the bin, without having to leave the PD door unattended, limiting exposure time for harmful threats to take advantage of the young constables doing their duties around the office.

Furthermore if the issue surrounds accessibility for people to the bin itself, might I remind that littering is against the law in itself and police potentially may need to be more vigilant in regards to potential lawbreakers using the dumpster for their own sick amusement.

• Haha 1

Is it really that hard to paste the dupe, get the remover tool to remove the wall and recopy it? It can't be that hard.

Some people buy base dupes or use public ones because they cannot or do not know how to build so it is a little bit of an issue. Plus I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to move a dumpster very slightly.

I get that this thread exists just because fetus's duped are now illegal and he wants to still use them, but it seems like everyones one board, and i guess it wouldn't bee too hard, so agreed.

I haven't used PD dupes in awhile but many members of the community do so it would be a shame to see that stop because of a dumpster.