RDM warn appeal

Walterburg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217459634

In-game name: Walterburg

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): 7:20pm AWST

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Fetus Milkshake

Further details: This happened during a raid between the crips and the gangsters, and we had been defending against the gansters due to an infiltration using disguises, but that isnt the point. Point was, i had gotten shot by a sniper (sound recognized) and had immediately tried to find a the suspect that shot me, and kill them. Across the lake from where we were, there was a hitman in the water, obviously far enough away to use a sniper and considering i had 0 karma and noticing the shot came from his direction, i made the quick decision that he shot me, and i killed him.

Little did i know that he WASN'T the person who shot me, and in the sit he explained that he was not holding a gun at the time. I hastily apoligized and had asked fetus who the real suspect was, since i had no clue. And instead of telling me, he quickly ends the sit with warning me over a misunderstanding. Now this may seem crazy, but i think anyone in my position would've shot the exact same person. So i think the warn should be lifted, because i unfortunately do not have a bullet radar and cant examine the dna of the bullet that went through my chest. Plus, it was a complete misunderstanding.

Any evidence you can provide: my pc storage is running out so no

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes

Hey man

You were warned for RDM because you killed the wrong person and the guy who made a sit about it and was quite annoyed at being killed by you. You should always be sure of the person you are killing if it is an intentional kill.

Furthermore, the guy you killed had a physgun out when he died.

I do not believe that killing him was reasonable in this situation. Hence, you were warned.

Quick note:

Hey man

You were warned for RDM because you killed the wrong person and the guy who made a sit about it and was quite annoyed at being killed by you. You should always be sure of the person you are killing if it is an intentional kill.

Furthermore, the guy you killed had a physgun out when he died.

I do not believe that killing him was reasonable in this situation. Hence, you were warned.

Please atleast read my warn appeal before you reply

// DENIED

While it was a misunderstanding on your part, that doesn't void you killing him. In future make sure you 100% know where the shots are coming from before killing someone who you think the shots came from.

Edited by bigchicki