RDM Warn Appeal

Obama Obama

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530068563

In-game name: Obama Obama

Time and date of Warn (Use timezone): 2:50pm 23/01/22 AEDT

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Unboltedglobe

Further details: i was walking into to pd and as i was walking in i noticed a probie was opening the doors in pd, i asked him to close the doors and lock them about 7 times and he did not listen so i made a ticket, the ticket took about 5 minutes and citizen's were running into pd, he was continuing to leave them open and citizen's were running in so i killed him to stop further trouble. Some probies can be really annoying and cause a lot of trouble so to stop that i did what i had to due to the tickets time to be accepted.

Any evidence you can provide: i dont have a clip but TAW was there and he saw the whole thing

Have you become familiar with the rules?: i am very familiar with the rules

Edited by Obama Obama

hey Obama, I understand where you are coming from with killing the probie but it is still not the right thing to do , you could have just made a ticket about it and let an admin deal with it but I am happy to change your warn to a verbal because I get how annoying it can be when they are letting people just run into PD

Kind Regards

,Unboltedglobe

• Like 2

hey Obama, I understand where you are coming from with killing the probie but it is still not the right thing to do , you could have just made a ticket about it and let an admin deal with it but I am happy to change your warn to a verbal because I get how annoying it can be when they are letting people just run into PD

Kind Regards

,Unboltedglobe

Yeah it’s pretty annoying, I just got annoyed at the guy so I ended it, thanks unboltedglobe for changing it to a verbal