Raymond Reddington's Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263061055/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151397663

Your in-game name: Raymond Reddington

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): Screenshot_1.thumb.png.376061f86e14c527ac6f56e5a57b284e.pngHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Screenshot_2.thumb.png.e3c6f9775bcba2a9ff3143d6934349d3.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Im happy to say, none! Attached pictures shows that I have none. However I do have 2 warns and one blacklist from back in the SupremacyRP days, late 2019.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? Hello everyone, I appreciate the time you are taking to read my application, I believe some of you reading this may already know me, im Raymond Reddington, on to why I believe I deserve trusted. As a long time player from the SupremacyRP days, I have learned alot, and have always shown the community what being Trusted is truely about. To me, Trusted is merely something to help with role play, and to provide better experiences both with, and for people. I believe I deserve Trusted not only due to my long time standing with Supremacy, but my time in the now and in the future on Orbital. In my time of Supremacy, 2019-2021, I had only obtained 2 warns, and 1 blacklist (From Cracken :D) And have no warns or soft bans on this server. I show responsibility no matter what rank I am, to be a member of the community is already amazing, but to show others what role play truely is, that's what im all about.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I believe I can help the community by being a strong role model, and showing other what having Trusted actually means. Trusted is not a privilege, it is a gift, and gifts should be appreciated no matter what it is. I have always helped others in the community with anything they need, and will continue this always. With Trusted, I believe I can show other players what role play is about, and help people whenever it may come. Trusted is not something to be abused, and I hope everyone in the future, and everyone now knows this. Thank you.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Absolutely, I read the ruleset top to bottom, and triple checked it all.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yep!

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Affirmative, I would never abuse anything that comes with the Trusted rank. And I hope to teach others not too aswell!

Edited by Raymond Reddington

Hey Raymond,

Want to start off with saying that your application is very good, easy to read and well written!

A quick search of your name on Discord hasn't shown anything, what name do you go by?

I can see that you've joined the forums only 4 days and you've made a few posts which is good to see!

However, I'd personally like to see a bit more activity on the forums and on discord (provided I can find you haha)

You have no warns which is great too!

I'm going to -1 at this current time but this is subject to change based on the above!

+1, Raymond has taken the advise and made an effort to be active on the forums and on the discord.

Thanks buddy, hope to see you around!

Edited by Tuppy

Hey Raymond,

Want to start off with saying that your application is very good, easy to read and well written!

A quick search of your name on Discord hasn't shown anything, what name do you go by?

I can see that you've joined the forums only 4 days and you've made a few posts which is good to see!

However, I'd personally like to see a bit more activity on the forums and on discord (provided I can find you haha)

You have no warns which is great too!

I'm going to -1 at this current time but this is subject to change based on the above!

I actually like your application and id like to +1 this, so I'm happy to give this a few days to allow for some more replies from other members and to see you gain more activity out of game.

Thanks buddy, hope to see you around!

Hey Tuppy, appreciate the feedback, and im happy you enjoy the application! I go by @Chill Shit#6981, however I nicknamed myself Raymond Reddington in the server. And I will certainly be more active in the forums and Discord.

Once again truely appreciate the feedback, Raymond Reddington.