RAT PLAGUE

SPARZEE

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other):

Gameplay Suggestion.

Details/Information about your suggestion:

What are RATS? Why are they in the sewers? What do they want?

All these questions need answers, and I have the answer. Rats are humans who have been infected with the RAIDS virus now they prowl the sewers in search of new victims of this virus.

(Primarily) what I suggest is any human who is killed by rats should become a rat for 10 minutes, and are forced to follow the instructions of other rats.

(Extension) Groups of 5 or more rats (And one rat queen maybe) should be allowed to kidnap humans from the surface to bring into the sewers to be converted to rats. (Maybe a rat queen with the items of kidnapper for trusted and VIP members).

(Extension 2) Mayor can make a new law, RATSTORM, which gives rats permission to 'convert' people in the street, this is an extension on the rats kos aboveground law option. Essentially creating humans vs rat event.

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

There is nothing more entertaining than everyone on the server putting aside their differences to gang up on rats when KOS ABOVE GROUND is initiated. This proposal is intended to extend that fun by providing a real sense of life or death. If there is a situation where the mayor is kidnapped by the rats and forced to implement RATSTORM, everyone on the server would have to battle their way through expanding hordes of rats into the sewers to save the mayor and end the RATSTORM.

I dunno, rats really make the server fun. And Alien 2 is the best movie of all time.

Links:

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other):

Gameplay Suggestion.

Details/Information about your suggestion:

What are RATS? Why are they in the sewers? What do they want?

All these questions need answers, and I have the answer. Rats are humans who have been infected with the RAIDS virus now they prowl the sewers in search of new victims of this virus.

(Primarily) what I suggest is any human who is killed by rats should become a rat for 10 minutes, and are forced to follow the instructions of other rats.

(Extension) Groups of 5 or more rats (And one rat queen maybe) should be allowed to kidnap humans from the surface to bring into the sewers to be converted to rats. (Maybe a rat queen with the items of kidnapper for trusted and VIP members).

(Extension 2) Mayor can make a new law, RATSTORM, which gives rats permission to 'convert' people in the street, this is an extension on the rats kos aboveground law option. Essentially creating humans vs rat event.

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

There is nothing more entertaining than everyone on the server putting aside their differences to gang up on rats when KOS ABOVE GROUND is initiated. This proposal is intended to extend that fun by providing a real sense of life or death. If there is a situation where the mayor is kidnapped by the rats and forced to implement RATSTORM, everyone on the server would have to battle their way through expanding hordes of rats into the sewers to save the mayor and end the RATSTORM.

I dunno, rats really make the server fun. And Alien 2 is the best movie of all time.

Links:

Its an interesting idea, I am curious to see how the votes work out, I especially like the rat conversion, but I would add that the person being converted would need to consent for it to apply.

• 10 months later...