[Ranks Suggestion]

rohja.

What category does this apply to? [DISCORD/FORUMS/SERVER]:

- FORUMS & DISCORD.

Details/Information about your suggestion:

- Add a new category within the forums under [COMMUNITY] section, called 'Introductions' once a player has introeuced themselves theyre therefore eligible after like 2 months or like a certain amount of posts/threads or something to apply to "MEMBER," and then make another role stated as "SENIOR MEMBER," which is only given to limited people because it is a lot harder to obtain.

Some things that I myself have come up with to be eligible for "SENIOR MEMBER" is:

1. Over 3000 minutes gameplay! [THEREFORE YOU WOULD NEED TO MAKE AFK FARMING ABUSE, AND A BANNABLE OFFENCE!]

2. Very active on forums!

3. Very active within the discord

4. Atleast 1 added suggestion

5. Atleast 2 Abuse Reports Accepted

LASTLY, 6. The person who is applying has had a person who is a "SENIOR MEMBER" - "VETERAN" - OR "STAFF MEMBER" refer them to be allowed to apply.

However, if you're declined you will not be able to apply for Senior Member for a minimum of 3 months!

Also possibly add another role being Veteran, below is listed how you would gain the Veteran rank:

1. Extremely Active

2. Played the server since early release or is a very known player within the community

3. All off the 'Head Staff' must accept a person gaining the Veteran rank

4. Most playtime within the server

5. Most active forum member

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

- Adding the ranks would make players push towards trying to obtain the ranks and would also therefore make the forums and discord / servers all more active and would add a fun thing to aim for!

Thanks - Rohja.

• Like 1

What category does this apply to? [DISCORD/FORUMS/SERVER]:

- FORUMS & DISCORD.

Details/Information about your suggestion:

- Add a new category within the forums under [COMMUNITY] section, called 'Introductions' once a player has introeuced themselves theyre therefore eligible after like 2 months or like a certain amount of posts/threads or something to apply to "MEMBER," and then make another role stated as "SENIOR MEMBER," which is only given to limited people because it is a lot harder to obtain.

Some things that I myself have come up with to be eligible for "SENIOR MEMBER" is:

1. Over 3000 minutes gameplay! [THEREFORE YOU WOULD NEED TO MAKE AFK FARMING ABUSE, AND A BANNABLE OFFENCE!]

2. Very active on forums!

3. Very active within the discord

4. Atleast 1 added suggestion

5. Atleast 2 Abuse Reports Accepted

LASTLY, 6. The person who is applying has had a person who is a "SENIOR MEMBER" - "VETERAN" - OR "STAFF MEMBER" refer them to be allowed to apply.

However, if you're declined you will not be able to apply for Senior Member for a minimum of 3 months!

Also possibly add another role being Veteran, below is listed how you would gain the Veteran rank:

1. Extremely Active

2. Played the server since early release or is a very known player within the community

3. All off the 'Head Staff' must accept a person gaining the Veteran rank

4. Most playtime within the server

5. Most active forum member

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

- Adding the ranks would make players push towards trying to obtain the ranks and would also therefore make the forums and discord / servers all more active and would add a fun thing to aim for!

Thanks - Rohja.

The thing is, it kinda is like Member > Trusted, it's something that is earned in time and is the next rank from member all you need to do is apply for it and meet the requirements..

It look's like a cool thing to do but really it's something pointless to do and just makes thing's more complex.

The thing is, it kinda is like Member > Trusted, it's something that is earned in time and is the next rank from member all you need to do is apply for it and meet the requirements..

It look's like a cool thing to do but really it's something pointless to do and just makes thing's more complex.

Its not more complex even glitch himself said its way better cos trusted is just like yeah sick theyre trusted, it means that there are 3 ranks to obtain which means people will work towards, hence member is easy to get but then there is senior member, atm trusted is literally just get some +1s and have people like you it seems that way atleast, however for senior you actually need to contribute to the server and get accepted reports and suggestion or bug reports to actually be able to even apply in the first place, so it makes people start playing the server more and be active on the forums/discord. Trust me ive played on multiple servers adding ranks that you need to work for make the players more invested compared to just being liked and getting trusted, but your opinion is validated.

Its not more complex even glitch himself said its way better cos trusted is just like yeah sick theyre trusted, it means that there are 3 ranks to obtain which means people will work towards, hence member is easy to get but then there is senior member, atm trusted is literally just get some +1s and have people like you it seems that way atleast, however for senior you actually need to contribute to the server and get accepted reports and suggestion or bug reports to actually be able to even apply in the first place, so it makes people start playing the server more and be active on the forums/discord. Trust me ive played on multiple servers adding ranks that you need to work for make the players more invested compared to just being liked and getting trusted, but your opinion is validated.

hm, I see were you are coming from now, I do think this is a good suggestion something people can work for in the server without having to apply to anything just show effort and it'll unlock to them in a sort of a way. Would be actually pretty sick tbh

hm, I see were you are coming from now, I do think this is a good suggestion something people can work for in the server without having to apply to anything just show effort and it'll unlock to them in a sort of a way. Would be actually pretty sick tbh

Yeah haha sorry i mustn't have explained properly

Idk about Discord, seems unnecessary. But, we can maybe do it this way for Forums.

Active Member - 50 Posts (1 star)

Senior Member - 150 Posts (2 stairs)

Experienced Member - 500 Posts (3 stars) ~ Highest

Idk about Discord, seems unnecessary. But, we can maybe do it this way for Forums.

Active Member - 50 Posts (1 star)

Senior Member - 150 Posts (2 stairs)

Experienced Member - 500 Posts (3 stars) ~ Highest

It would basically be moved from the forums to discord, when i was head admin of one of the biggest au servers they set it up and it was much better, it also sounds a lot better then "Trusted"