PressedCharges/Iconic Warn appeal.

PressedCharges

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): 76561199030003988

In-game name: Iconic / PressedCharges

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 23/09/2021 "19:33:16"

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Ivan Milat

Further details: I got warned for using an illegal /y bind even though whenever I've used it in front of an admin, they never have an issue. Legit so many admins have seen me use this bind and have never had an issue with it, therefore I never changed it. I originally saw Howard Rice using something a little shorter than my bind, so I thought I should add my own warnings to it as well, turns out it's warnable and unrealistic. I hope to get my warn appealed because I truly didn't deserve this warn. (NOTE): Also my last FailRP verbal's are from long time ago from what I'm aware of.

Any evidence you can provide: This is my /y command by the way, as you can see it's a similar to Howard's

1632386015001.thumb.png.030acaa56b40c57f700bbecf22679db2.png

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yeah I just wasn't aware of this rule because none of the admins had warned me of this, like whenever I got into a sit and they checked my /y's they all say "oh yeah that's fine he warned you."

Edited by PressedCharges

Hey Pressed

As a staff member we tend to deal with situations when it becomes an issue for other players on the server. As staff we cannot go around policing every small rule that is broken as most of the time we are helping out around the server. However when another member of the community brings something to our attention its in our best interest to enforce the rules.

The main reason I warned you today was that your yell command violated the rule "Any unrealistic /y's will be ignored and punished for FailRP." Your yell violated this rule as it had five different warnings which is unrealistic. Multiple of these contradicted each other such as "stop what your doing" and "move out of the way" as for someone cannot stop what they are doing and move out of the way at the same time.

Hey Pressed

As a staff member we tend to deal with situations when it becomes an issue for other players of the server. As staff we cannot go around policing every small rule that is broken as most of the time we are helping out around the server. However when another member of the community brings something to our attention its in our best interest to enforce the rules.

The main reason I warned you today was that your yell command violated the rule "Any unrealistic /y's will be ignored and punished for FailRP." Your yell violated this rule as it had five different warnings which is unrealistic. Multiple of these contradicted each other such as "stop what your doing" and "move out of the way" as for someone cannot stop what they are doing and move out of the way at the same time.

Yeah, i see what you mean but i thought it was totally fine after it got approved by many admins, they check my /y's and see that and then they say it's fine. That's why i never changed it

Regardless of being checked by many admins it was in clear violation of the server rule as it is a very unrealistic warning as in real life you wouldn't be yelling five separate warnings that contradict each other in the space of a few seconds.

Yeah exactly, I had just realized after you told me it was illegal, that's why I'm appealing my warn.

ACCEPTED

After investigating this a bit more, your last verbal warn for FailRP was over a month ago.

Ivan is correct, the rule you've broken is still valid. However, I will remove the written warning and rectify this to a verbal.

Please update your yell commands so this doesn't happen again!