"PressedCharges" 4th Trusted application.

PressedCharges

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199030003988/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534869130 or 76561199030003988

Your in-game name: PressedCharges

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1630744292450.png.222b1416ddd60432b59fda71991763b5.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1630744308206.png.a3fd5d7dbf0cbbbc93506b02c6571959.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have 0 as you can see above.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? i believe that i deserve trusted because i would be able to make the game more enjoyable for me and my friends and possibly other people. I also know that i have the responsibility to follow the server rules and stay trusted within the community. I always call an admin whenever someones doing something wrong like RDMING, mugging without /yell cmd etc. i will make sure to keep my warns clear and not break any of the rules that could get my role stripped away from me. I'm also very active on the server.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can show other members of the community how someone who is trusted should act, and helping people out with many questions. I could also start doing future giveaways if planned properly. Whenever i see somebody breaking the rules "even if it's not affecting me" i still call an admin to inform them it's not allowed.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yeah for sure.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes i agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes i agree to not abuse any powers to strip my rank as a trusted.

1630744314509.png.92a61053f52a28761b4c91a3dd196625.png

4th times a charm

really not much to say about this application other than you are active not only in game but on the forums and discord to you have 1 week game time with 2 warns which is pretty good not only that but I feel you will be a great role model to the community as you show great interest in our server and for that this will be a +1 for me. gl with your trusted app <3

• Like 1

PressedCharges is a good friend of mine who is highly active in the community - discord, the forums and particularly in game. He has commendable game time of a week and only has 2 warns which is damn straight impressive considering he put those hours in within the span of a brief ~20 dayso_O I have noticed he is constantly improving himself and increasingly adjusting to the rules each time we play on the server. It is his fourth application so the improvement clearly shows!

+1 one of the more deserving players to be trusted for sure :)

• Like 1

Hey mate

I think everyone else has said it, fourth times the charm. You have been overly active over your time on the server. Sits with you demonstrate you have a great knowledge of the rules and want to make the community a better place. You have been kind and helping to the community. These qualities are all seen in a trusted member and you show them all amazingly.

Good Luck

+1

• Like 1

Hello

Pressed Charges

You are usually online, you are quite active on the server, and your playtime is excellent. I believe you are very dedicated and interested in the server since you have applied for trusted four times, but that is all I can say. I would give you a +1

Best of luck

hey man,

i really like your app and well put together i seen you on everyday, and i don't see you breaking any rules which is great. your always interacting with someone which is good because i would say 90% of the server knows who you are. i see you want helper due to you applying 4 times. nice to see your keen. im going to +1 because your a great guy

good luck on your app

Aspect

• Like 1

You said to me and SOFTyy that you're quitting soon and only here for trading which is all I see you do, you never participate in our gang raids when you're in Rice & Co. because you're to busy looking at your knife or trying to trade it away.

• Like 1

You said to me and SOFTyy that you're quitting soon and only here for trading which is all I see you do, you never participate in our gang raids when you're in Rice & Co. because you're to busy looking at your knife or trying to trade it away.

Yeah i see what you mean, I was only in it for trading a while ago. I've honestly just always enjoyed trading, but i've recently been roleplaying a lot more and currently still improving.

• Like 1

Hello PressedCharges!

After reading your application, it looks good, you are active on the server, helpful to others, and very interactive in roleplay situations. I believe you deserve trusted. Our interactions have been positive, and so I give you a +1.

Good Luck!

Hey PressedCharges,

I have had my fair share of experience with you and overall you seem like a very nice guy who is deserving of this rank. You show me enthusiasm which is a role model trait. You try your best to stay calm in situations which is very pleasing to see. Also seeing that this is your 4th application informs me that you are very passionate and persistent for this rank, even if you don't get something right, you have another crack at it when you can. You already do but I believe you can carry this on to your RP showing yourself as a true role model to newer players. For now PressedCharges, Its a +1 from me. Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

Heyo PressedCharges,

Kinda surprised this is your 4th application, but yeah definite +1. I can definitely say that you have certainly improved since your last application. You have majorly improved your knowledge and consolidation of the rules and have actively demonstrated to be a companionable and affectionate member of the community. You have definitely presented to be an extremely friendly and helpful player on Orbital, and have always participated in roleplay on the server as well as participated outside of role-play through OOC, Events and Our Discord. Without doubt you have expressed a loyal approach towards Orbital and have no intent to mistreat a role such as this. Have a good one.

Hey pressedcharges, how are you?

4th time the charm am I right?

After a read over your application and my interactions with you on the server, I believe you have what it takes to obtain the trusted role. So Its going to be a +1 and I hope you continue to maintain your positive imagine in-game.

All the best with your application.