Precision Alignment - Building Addon

JayTK

What Category does this suggestion apply to?:

Building

Details/Information about your suggestion:

Precision Alignment - Think of it as a 2.0 of the current precision. It has been around for years now, and I've seen it on nearly every server I've played recently.

How do you think this will benefit the server?:

Precision Alignment will not replace the current precision, rather increase the capabilities. The current Precision combined with the snap grid is only somewhat accurate, however, Precision Alignment introduces perfect accuracy when building and introducing features such as mirroring, etc. Adding Precision Alignment to the server will greatly improve the lives of people who love building and have major OCD when it comes to presenting their buildings (such as all the props fitting together, avoiding gaps that shouldn't be there due to the inaccuracy of grid snap, etc.).

P.S.:

Again, this will not replace the current Precision, rather add an extra tool. As far as ghosting and prop protection goes, I'm nearly certain it is just as safe and reliable as the current precision. I believe it's a perfect tool for any experienced or newbie builder to pick up & refine their past and future builds.

Also, please see attached image - there isn't anything worse than seeing this on a long build. What may seem insignificant to some, really irritates the majority of building-focused players.

Addon Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457478322&searchtext=precision+alignment

unknown.png.f0606f3baea92f874de907120b915334.png

Edited by JayTK