Please Explain

Gretta Cumburg

Please someone who has spent their entire sitting in their base in the corner of industrial making weed, meth or mining, explain WHY?

What enjoyment do you get from it?

What do you do with the money?

Do you have a disability?

How in any way is that enjoyable?

I am curious. I would personally rather play Fortnite with my mum than spend everyday of my life making weed for a measly, 100k an hour.

If your excuse is; "bEcAusE I lIKe HaviNG MoNEy! tO FleX" I deeply hope that you never log on to the server again.

i do not enjoy raiding slimy rats who complain when you raid them, then talk shit after they 5v1 you using their headpeak, 1 way, failbase

Thank you

if you take this post personally and feel offended you are who i am describing.

Why do you sit around and make bases to sell when no one buys them? Same argument applies. People do what they want and if they enjoy it so what. Except terrorists. I hate terrorists.

You took it personally..

I have built probably like 5 solid bases, (sold 2 or 3 of them.) And made probably about 3-4 mill selling other dupes. 75% sure you've bought a gambling dupe off me or something <3

• Confused 1

I'm guessing your being sarcastic? Didn't include moonshine I see 😏 and didn't you just weed base with me? (But in all seriousness, thank you so much cause you taught me a lot, love you gretta)

But tbh I ain't a building genius so sometimes gotta grind the money. Also sometimes it's oddly relaxing

I'm guessing your being sarcastic? Didn't include moonshine I see 😏 and didn't you just weed base with me? (But in all seriousness, thank you so much cause you taught me a lot, love you gretta)

But tbh I ain't a building genius so sometimes gotta grind the money. Also sometimes it's oddly relaxing

No problem with a grind, everyone has to do it (including me), more referring to the people who live to grind gmod weed dealers <3

You took it personally..

I have built probably like 5 solid bases, (sold 2 or 3 of them.) And made probably about 3-4 mill selling other dupes. 75% sure you've bought a gambling dupe off me or something <3

Hardly. Just pointed out facts. I asked for a gambling dupe off you, I'd never pay for something I can build or get for free off a friend. Don't know why I need to explain people have different tastes...

Some people find it fun because they like having items other people don't. Pretty much what jonny job said.

Yea that's fair, i just don't understand how grinding so hard for so little can be rewarding. It would literally take about 24 hours of non stop weed to open just a tier 1 crate, let alone about 60-70 for a tier 2.

Hardly. Just pointed out facts. I asked for a gambling dupe off you, I'd never pay for something I can build or get for free off a friend. Don't know why I need to explain people have different tastes...

The whole meaning of this post was hopefully to get specific explanations from different perspectives on their reasons behind non-stop grinding. I labeled questions for those who the post applies to. I also fail to understand why you would ask for something if you had no intention of purchasing. Why not go straight to the friend? or Build it Yourself?

Don't take this personally, purely just curious. 💋

The whole meaning of this post was hopefully to get specific explanations from different perspectives on their reasons behind non-stop grinding. I labeled questions for those who the post applies to. I also fail to understand why you would ask for something if you had no intention of purchasing. Why not go straight to the friend? or Build it Yourself?

Don't take this personally, purely just curious. 💋

Sorry I didn't give you the answer you wanted to hear I guess lol. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...