Pepe's trusted application

pepe

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075089022/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57411647

Discord User#: pepe teh forg#5040

Your in-game name: pepe

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1660805195114.thumb.png.353fd6f577d8e51741fc3f8a733afac6.pngHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1660805215466.thumb.png.9e0e9f7924c435609e914b625ba7b09a.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1660805222825.thumb.png.b1cec2baa5807119098881d9758857a9.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe i deserve it so that i can increase my gameplay experience and to increase the experience for other players.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

i believe that i can help the community by spicing up the gameplay for everyone and helping the experience.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

yes i am

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

i understand

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

i agree i wont abuse powers with this rank

Your application is pretty much empty and I don't think I've seen you interact with anybody in game, I'm pretty sure you're afking right now as well which isn't always the best look. However besides that you do have 0 warns for 1 week which is very good to see, but seeing how I haven't even seen you interact with anybody ever I don't know if these hours are legitimate.

Good luck man

- Osama

I have not seen you at all in the forums, discord server or the game. I agree with Mr Osama, I think you have just been afking. Interact more in the forums, discord server and the game more and put in a request again. Your application has little effort to no effort, get involved with the community more and attempt to be trusted again. you need more than a lot of playtime to get trusted.

Your application lacks content. I've taken multiple sits involving you and your group yesterday and they were not a good ones. I don't believe I've seen you play in the server ever except for yesterday. I suspect that you AFK'd most of the hours and thus explains the lack of warns. You need to interact more with people around the server and contribute to roleplay before reapplying.

application is short, inactive on forums and discord. Have not had rp situations with you and have not seen you in-game. I suggest increasing your community presence, both in-game and forums/discord.

"Patrolling the Mojave Almost Makes You Wish For a Nuclear Winter"

- Your application consists of 1 sentence answers.

- This is your first forum post

- You only have 4 discord messages

I do truly believe you have a shot at trusted if you get your community presence up. You have a lot of playtime and no warns which is a pretty challenging thing to do. 🙏