Pedro Pascal Trusted Application

Pedro

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/8VVKK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149416097

Your in-game name: Pedro Pascal

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2d 21h (almost 3d)

1623344059660.png.eab24875fc3d85653790729c91ce2142.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 2 (1st hour on the server)

1623343840389.thumb.png.85539db750ef3da6ce564ba2627a02aa.png

-Both the warns occured during my first day on the server where I wasn't aware of the need to advert crossfire nor use the /y mechanic for RP and as evidence in logs. Since then I have familiarised myself with the rules and actively check for changes.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe a deserve trusted because of my ability to act as a role model for other players in the sense that I actively show good characteristics of what it is to be respectful of other players while maintaining good RP. I believe that over the 11 days I have been here so far I have been able to gain a positive reputation on the server from both staff and players. I think that I possess traits that this server would value in a trusted member such as loyalty and responsibility where I will take fault if I know I slipped up and that I don't exploit or abuse the rules to benefit myself. I would consider myself a trustworthy person with a leadership role like trusted due to my past experience as a staff on multiple servers including Poseidon Servers (admin) and Supremacy Networks (admin) where I went by the name 'Majikarp Thomas'. I have so so so so much experience with Dark RP since the days I was playing with Lui when he was 12 on Poseidon Servers to now and that learning and applying the rules for me has become that of second nature, reinforcing my dependability.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

With my previous staffing experience and many leadership roles both on GMOD and IRL, I believe through my active participation in OOC, the forums and discord that I can assist with any rule clarifications on any job on the server due to my vast variety of jobs I play to gain a grasp for the server and its qualities. I think I can provide many things to this server and I hope this leadership role of trusted is the start of an exciting and eventful time on the server as I am dedicated to playing in the near future. Through my active participation on the server through my friendly experiences with both users and staff, I can help the community to the greatest extent possible and hopefully be someone people can turn to for casual assistance or help that doesn't require the intervention of staff.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes, I haven't had any incident since my first hour on the server :)

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes 100%

Cheers for the read

- Pedro

Edited by Pedro