PD arrests

Cornelius

"Doing Work"
Donator
Trusted
Aug 1, 2022
Yes that could work but remember (even though most people don't listen) you should be able to FearRP them into the PD and if they do not listen that would FailRP.

Ragnar

Donator
Donator
Trusted
Aug 10, 2021
As a high ranking member of the PD (DBO) I disagree.

Pd has so many benefits with their role exclusive weapons (Throwables, Shields' ect) battering rams and no Taser rush rule i believe that their needs to be this implemented Nerf to sustain a semi-fair encounter between Cop and Criminal.

Here are some workarounds to help with the issue:

Have a partner to help patrol/arrest people.

Use FearRP

Be quicker

Easte

Marble Fade Enthusiast
Trusted
Feb 27, 2022
The Sewers
If you want to make arrests easier, just FearRP them before they can run away, then get someone else to tase while they can't move.

FearRP still applies if they aren't tased, just make sure they don't have a gun out, or they can just keep running.

Ricky Bumpersech

Surprised I'm not banned
Donator
Jun 28, 2022
If you want to make arrests easier, just FearRP them before they can run away, then get someone else to tase while they can't move.

FearRP still applies if they aren't tased, just make sure they don't have a gun out, or they can just keep running.
but is that what already happen's with most arrests and tases when someone who is inexperienced cannot make the arrest alone instead get's assistance?

Adam Lui

Donator
Donator
Oct 14, 2021
could always just push to get some new handcuffs that actually drag players! 😭