PD Armoury Cost

James

Jul 8, 2021
What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other):

Police Department

Details/Information about your suggestion:

I believe that the PD Armoury weapons should not have cost to any trusted member of the police community, police officers do not get paid enough to be purchasing weapons and ammo everytime they die. I understand this may be abused but I believe it is worth the risk

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

this will make benefit the community by allowing the police officer to be better armed and more people may want to officers due to being able to make money

Final Thoughts
Though it can be abused, probabtionals cannot access the Armoury and police officers cannot drop weapons

This is how it used to be on IconicRP and it was very effective

From - SGT. RevisJames

mr balls

mr balls
Trusted
Jun 22, 2021
main street
www.youtube.com
What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other):

Police Department

Details/Information about your suggestion:

I believe that the PD Armoury weapons should not have cost to any trusted member of the police community, police officers do not get paid enough to be purchasing weapons and ammo everytime they die. I understand this may be abused but I believe it is worth the risk

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

this will make benefit the community by allowing the police officer to be better armed and more people may want to officers due to being able to make money

Final Thoughts
Though it can be abused, probabtionals cannot access the Armoury and police officers cannot drop weapons

This is how it used to be on IconicRP and it was very effective

From - SGT. RevisJames
I don't agree nor disagree. Making money as a cop you would mostly rely on money printers. Making you enough money to buy them and still make profit.
You have a point with how it was on iconic. I think it makes it fair though. Since normal police officers on duty would have to swing by the pd go get kitted up if they need to counter a bank raid.

James

Jul 8, 2021
I don't agree nor disagree. Making money as a cop you would mostly rely on money printers. Making you enough money to buy them and still make profit.
You have a point with how it was on iconic. I think it makes it fair though. Since normal police officers on duty would have to swing by the pd go get kitted up if they need to counter a bank raid.
Printers are expensive and when you which between PD & SWAT (which I do consistently) it completely removes your props leaving your printers exposed

Also I've been having problems where my printers disappear from the PD Armoury and I have to buy and reupgrade them

• Haha
Reactions: glitch and mr balls

-AR-Lonesniper

Jul 11, 2021
As someone that played a few to many hours over the last week. I understand your point of view but disagree with the printers it offset the cost greatly, I myself have lost of 100k pd gear in 2 days and still manage to say above what I use to buy guns etc. "Printers are expensive and when you which between PD & SWAT (which I do consistently) it completely removes your props leaving your printers exposed". Im sorry but have a printer inside pd is a privilege and if you cant take max 5 minutes to protect it again thats on you. If its going missing and you think someone in pd is steal your stuff call an admin, constantly swapping why not pay a couple bucks or apply for trusted for Adv dupe. Just my point of view <3

thyking

Indigos big daddy
Jun 22, 2021
Tasmania Australia
I agree to this the pd armoury costs so much money that usually you don't make the money back because of the intense amount of chaos the pd has to handle

Bignooster

Jeremariah Coomeracci
Jul 14, 2021
+1 it's not even about making money as cop. Arrests don't pay that much and 2/3 times you end up getting shot at before being able to taze meaning no arrest and no $ bonus. Iconic had a good system and i'd like to see it reimplemented. Alternatively, if money making's really that much of an issue go back to supremacy rules of PD can't have printers. The amount of dunderheads I see sitting afk in the armory with printers is frankly disgusting. I know many people would be opposed to it, but if they increased the amount you make from arrests in turn with removing printers it'd be fine.

tl;dr - Remove printers from PD in return for free armoury gear and better arrest payments (make cop more of an independent RP job and less of a printer farming class).

Tuppy

Senior Forum Virgin
Staff Member
Jun 1, 2021
your mums basement
The amount of dunderheads I see sitting afk in the armory with printers is frankly disgusting.

Could always look at creating a rule for police AFKing.
It could be easily implemented..

As for the free gear, id still like to see a price allocated to these items, if you guys think its too expensive maybe reducing the costs could be an option..
Obviously having the security of 3-4 doors, an entire police force which can break NLR aaaaand a building which can be easily locked down during raids is a HUGE advantage for storing printers, which should cover the costs of weapons + more.

Remove printers from PD in return for free armoury gear and better arrest payments (make cop more of an independent RP job and less of a printer farming class).

Removing the ability to store printers in the PD would mean less players using the role (since money making would be very average) Would also make PD raids pretty much pointless, besides killing the mayor.

Last edited: