Organisation/Gang improvements

Booby

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Addons

Details/Information about your suggestion:

1) Adding group chat and agendas for crips and blood gangs

2) Adding another agenda like board for organisation information (i.e gang base, rules other info)

- Even though the agenda might serve this purpose, it is nice to have a separate box for other info

3) Allowing organisation leaders to use announcements for gang members

How do you think this will benefit the server?:

Right now organisations feels basic and lacking so maybe these changes will solve the problem?

1) Currently there aren't agendas for crips and blood organisations or group chat even though mobs have it. Quite annoying if your playing those roles as it makes it hard to communicate to the whole org. Would greatly improve rp relations and make the organisations more practical

2) This would really help when strangers join organisations and keeps everything neat and clean. It is also nice to be able to show where a gangs hideout is as well as convey any information such as base rules to the rest of the members. It is really annoying when strangers come in and mess everything up cause they don't know what they're doing

3) Even though when people hop on organisations they're already friends, it would be nice to be able to communicate to all members regardless of distance. The leaders would only be able to do this and even though you could say this in group chat it would make the message more clearer and obvious. Leaders could alert members of situations immediately and I think this improves the rp experience and helps make the gangs feel more organised rather than just something to do with your friends.

Anyway what do you guys think?

<3

Links:

I am going to have to agree with you, when i play in a gang and theres new people that join but not in out discord and they are there for the fun it would be nice for them to see the expectations for the gang and whats going on in it. Good idea booby and yes it would make it more organised +1

Aspect

• Like 1

I am surprised that the gangs don't already have group chats, it seems like such an essential part for them to RP efficiently. Adding an announcement also seems like a great addition, it will stop the need for gang leaders to use /advert to contact gang members to return to base etc. Definitely agree with all of these suggestions +1.
  • Like 1