Orbital Stickers

Tuppy

How much would you pay?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay?

Hey guys,

Been toying with the idea of having some 100mmx100mm (or larger) stickers made up with the Orbital logo.

ORBITAL_V2-removebg-preview.png.7167194fb0632f105b2e231e35e88068.png

They'll be transfer stickers so you can stick them on laptops, windows, fridges, study books, what ever you want really..

Pricing varies so I'd need an idea of what you guys would pay for something like this?

Would be limited numbers of around 50 and depending on the size and quantity, what you guys would pay I'd end up breaking even.. I don't want to make any money off this haha

Let me know what you think

Edited by Tuppy

Probably a couple bucks.

You can get hundreds of stickers from wish for like a 3 bucks, but I'd much rather an orbital mug or a hoodie or maybe some socks. Whatever works for you blokes!

Its more so quality, can order 30, 10cm x 10cm for $64, putting that at $2 each plus shipping essentially

High quality vinyl that wont fade or lift off..

If you guys are genuinely interested in merch, I can speak to the roots and see if their onboard?

I used to do this kind of thing for car clubs..

• Like 2

Its more so quality, can order 30, 10cm x 10cm for $64, putting that at $2 each plus shipping essentially

If you guys are genuinely interested in merch, I can speak to the roots and see if their onboard?

i'm actually pretty interested, cheap and high quality not bad

idk if everyone else really cares though

• Like 1

It's just another way of promoting the server, if buying merch means more profit for the sexy root cunts so they can put more money into the server I'd definitely buy merch.

Tuppy mate I'd buy you a fucken zinger box any day <3