OFFICIAL Orbital Servers Quotes

Mythic_Gears

Wire model enthusiast
Donator
Trusted
Jun 24, 2021
"my (insert random relative) got on my PC and joined orbital while i was banned and now im perma banned for alt accounting, can i be unbanned?" - literally every single appeal for ban evasion

• ayuh
  • Clown
Reactions: 7up and TrippE

Arily

sociopath
Donator
Trusted
Jun 3, 2021
in your walls
@everyone
Hi all,
From iconic to orbital and everything inbetween, this server has been extremely emotionally and psychologically taxing on myself, I've spent the last 5 months "managing 2.0" and its gotten to a point where it is not enjoyable or worth it personally. I've been constantly reassuring myself that it is worth my time and labour, but to be honestly, frankly it is too much for myself. It's been a great run and I've made a lot of friends and have really enjoyed my time within this community but unfortunately it is my time to depart. I wish you all the best of luck with whatever is the fruit of my resignation and I know you will all thrive together, as the community is not the owners but the people itself. I'm sorry for letting you all down in delivering in 2.0, I don't expect any of you to forgive me at all; but to place your hope in the others to get it finished. Keep in mind, the community will not be abandoned as the other roots are sticking around.
I thank you all for the great times within orbital and iconic and wish you all the best of lives.

@keenu COME BACK 🥺

pharam

Head Administrator
Staff Member
pharam
Trusted
Jun 2, 2021
Floppa Sanctuary
@everyone
Hi all,
From iconic to orbital and everything inbetween, this server has been extremely emotionally and psychologically taxing on myself, I've spent the last 5 months "managing 2.0" and its gotten to a point where it is not enjoyable or worth it personally. I've been constantly reassuring myself that it is worth my time and labour, but to be honestly, frankly it is too much for myself. It's been a great run and I've made a lot of friends and have really enjoyed my time within this community but unfortunately it is my time to depart. I wish you all the best of luck with whatever is the fruit of my resignation and I know you will all thrive together, as the community is not the owners but the people itself. I'm sorry for letting you all down in delivering in 2.0, I don't expect any of you to forgive me at all; but to place your hope in the others to get it finished. Keep in mind, the community will not be abandoned as the other roots are sticking around.
I thank you all for the great times within orbital and iconic and wish you all the best of lives.

@keenu COME BACK 🥺

laters boys its been moderately fun, time for me trot lads. x - Lui

Reactions: SHADDO

SHADDO

Trusted
Jan 9, 2022
If someone says some funny shit, drop it here.

"god i love feet" - keenu 2021

"my mums a virgin" - ricky 2021

"gamin" - glitch 2021
"rdm rdm rdm rdm rdm" - Some random 9 year old (all the time)