SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97708706

Discord User#: Paul Mccartney#6969

Country/Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(44).png.ec4a3b3c46206c6f9d79a5f143322f14.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(45).thumb.png.2f2f79d0deb22afa82471512a4b319af.png

i found this glitch with some friends and didn't think before i acted, instead of reporting it i abused it. i have learnt from my mistakes and will never do it again. (blacklist shortened by lui)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Shown above

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): i am yet to have any staffing experience

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I deserve staff as I am very well informed with the rules. I am well known within the Orbital community and would love to help all the amazing people that I have come to know, as well as bring a positive experience for everyone. I am willing to lose time spent role playing to assist the staff team with tickets and keep calm in aggravating situations and stay level-headed, I am also a commander which is a trusted position and shows that I am responsible to have a role of power.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

As a commander, the ability to work in a team and communicate with fellow officers is vital as you need to be organized for raids, patrols, events, and just generally keeping the streets safe. I believe that this shows my experience and knowledge of working cooperatively with a large number of people, and I am sure that I can bring forward that positive attitude towards being on the staff team.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Honesty - I try my best to always remain honest and will hold on to this quality to the best of my ability.

Respectfulness - I am respectful of others and their opinions, and will take the time to listen to people.

Maturity - I always make every effort to remain calm and mature in any situation I find myself in.

Positive attitude - I am a very positive and happy person, and love to interact with people and have fun.

Helpfulness - I always do all I can to be helpful to anyone who may need me, and try my best to resolve all situations with an outcome that everyone is happy with.

Activity - I am very active on the server, and spend lots of time interacting and having fun with people.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

yes i do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

yes i do

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

yes i do

hey optizord, so I'm gonna start this off by saying that I am glad you considered peoples suggestions while fixing up your app. you are kind, honest, caring and you always stay true to your word, you have already shown how you are a great role model through your position as commander. with all this said I believe you deserve a shot at staff so this will be a +1 from me.

gl with your staff app <3

+1

Optizord, you are a genuine pleasure to RP with. You are extremely mature for your age, so the age exemption is well earned.

You've demonstrated that you know the rules and you are up there with the most active players in the community.

I am confident you will be an excellent staff member, and I wish you the best of luck with this application.

p.s. You can clearly write a good application, now use that ability to write a bloody resume already and go get a job :)

❤️

I've had a lot of experience with you over the past couple of weeks and I can say with 100% trust that you are a trustworthy, mature and clever player. Your playtime is great and you have leadership skills from being Commander. The app is very detailed highlighting all aspects truthfully. I hope you get this app and I hope we continue playing together.

+1 from me

Guest andrew

Hey mate first off, your application is extremely well-formatted, and the fact that you just have one warning with a two-week play time is fantastic.

I've seen you help new players a lot in OOC, and you're quite mature for your age, plus having commander shows you have excellent leadership qualities.

So I'm going to give you a +1.

Best of luck with your application.

Solid +1

First off, your application is neatly written and contains a lot of details which shows that you had put your utmost effort into it. Next, I would like to comment on your activity overall. When you first came into the Command team, I was pretty hesitant and unsure if you'd be an active member of the community based on your activity then but day by day I had seen major improvement and I would like to thank you for that. Your forum and Discord activity isn't that bad, I always come up with your replies and posts which is good enough. You are already a Command member which is a little bit similar to staffing in terms of how you work as a team and I don't doubt that you would be bad in the staffing team either. All in all, I would like to wish you a stroke of good luck with your application, hoping to see you soon, Optizord!

Hey!

Big +1

After speaking to you about your previous app, I can see you've made a large improvement!

Honestly, my first impression of you wasn't the best haha

You came off a bit mingy, but after time you slowly changed and became the player you are today.

Your activity is great, forum activity is okay, you seem fairly mature for your age and you're well known within the community.

Your efforts in the PD have obviously been noticed as you've climbed the ranks fairly easily.

Honestly, I'd like to have you on the team!

Good luck with your application

-1 You're a great friend and I've known you for a while on the server, but I personally don't think you're old/mature enough for staff.

In-game I'd say you're pretty alright, you can be a bit mingy and annoying at times when I'm making drugs, (grav-gunning equipment, placing props over my building whilst I'm building).

It's also worth mentioning that you've advertised your application several times

I don't know how you perform within the PD aspect of the game so I can't comment on that.

I'm pretty reluctant to post this reply, but hopefully, it'll help you improve.

Top Text

1633302651331.png.00fc67e656d86e87da03feb6fdbfbefd.png

Bottom Text

Credit to Dallas Steel

for the media.

Edited by Bob King