Optizords Commander Application

Optizord

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97708706

Discord User#: Paul Mccartney#6969

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(28).png.217653246ddb6b8628ab0f1509a0d2bd.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):Screenshot(29).thumb.png.7dd6493ad4f6175f1537373aafd01cc9.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

What is your current Police rank?: Inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?:Master Sargent

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Senior detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:i believe i should be commander because i am very active in pd, when i am on i am most likely playing swat, with this role i would be able to train privates so they can have a wonderful experience on the orbital swat force, i could also host patrols and events. I am also very well informed on pd rules and guidelines and I am also Hard working and mature.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: i would be able to promote outstanding swat members and give everyone an opportunity to earn a promotion, i could also offer a really fun role play experience for everyone. I would also be able to help the pd grow into a amazing and fun place for everyone involved

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?I believe i am a friendly and fun person, i can also lead command others when needed. i also make sure to correct someone in a calm and friendly manner if they are doing something incorrectly. Im also very active on pd, i try to be on daily so i can be there to train probational and help anyone who needs it

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: yes

Edited by Optizord
  • Like 1

Hey man

you are great and active in all areas of the server and you might not be active in the pd but i think if you get this role you will be great and active within the pd. As driver said you have great communication skills and highly ranked in pd so this would be a good promotion. The only thing that driver said that i thought was good, be more involved with the pd side of things. The app could use a little more detail and words but its still good. Overall your app for commander is excellent. +1

good luck with your app

Aspect

Hey mate

You are definitely deserving of a role as a commander. Your well known and your leadership skills have already been recognised through already being 2IC. Your always very calm and concise when giving out orders within the PD. Knowledge of the rules of PD and server in general are great and you have had a lot of experience within the PD.

Good luck with your app,. Hopefully you will succeed.

+1

Hey mate,

I've gotten to know you a lot better recently since joining the infamous Rice & Co, and since then it's obvious that you are worthy of the role.

You demonstrate great knowledge of the rules and how PD works. Massive +1 from me.

Good luck, hope you get the role.

ps. Maybe get your grammar check by someone next time you submit an application ;)

Hey Optizord,

Despite the fact that you've been a great 2IC and performed well throughout PD, the detail in this application is very minimal and doesn't express much effort. I will purely have to leave a -1 because of the lack of detail, but as soon as you update it and put more effort in, I would gladly change this to a +1 (I did the same with Unbolted's app and look where he is now.) Again, this -1 is purely for the lack of detail, so when you change that up I'd switch to +1 as you've proven fantastic in pretty much every other aspect.

EDIT: Now that you have updated this application, I am happy to change to a +1. You have proven very well as an active 2ic and always strive to do the best you can. You actively demonstrate a calm, polite and respectful manner towards everyone you encounter and act well in the PD. I would be happy to welcome you to PD as a new Commander. Good luck!

Edited by Jack Stone/Whymsic

+1

Hey Optizord, throughout your time as 2IC you have shown me your interest within PD, I feel you should be given the chance at Commander. I also have seen your respect to everyone in the PD. Other than this I don't have anything else to say. I strongly feel you are fit for the position

-bunned

200.gif

Hello optizord, I have seen you throughout PD in the time I've played and do believe it's a role you deserve. I know the way you handle being a 2IC can reflect on being a commnder. I like your app and I can see you being a command member for the server in the future and count on you to better lead the SWAT. Good luck 🍀

+1

I think you are a very respectful SWAT RPer that has a lot to offer the current Commander team and have done your best to leave a good mark as 2ic through active participation and handiness to other commissioners and commanders. I think you would be a good fit for the role and your easy-going nature makes you the perfect candidate.

VOTE OF APPROVAL

I believe that you have the dedication and loyalty towards the PD force which you could bring into the Command team. We're looking out for more from you, hence I would like to give you my vote of approval! Good luck buddy

:)

GHC Vote of Approval