October Building Comp Winners!

Beerie

Morning everyone,

Thank you everyone that entered, I enjoyed seeing all your builds. As I said the people with the highest votes on their builds would win the prize credits. Well done to the following players.

1st: Jin (5000 credits)

2nd: Vodka (3000 credits)

3rd: Gretta (1000 credits)

Can these players PM me through the forums with there STEAM64ID and ill will send you your prize money.

SPECIAL MENTION!

I would like to shout out to "booby" on his build as I personally thought it was good enough to be in the top 3 however you left it to late for voting. Good job man hope to see you in the next comp.

NEXT COMP?

I would love to do more of these to help out with funding for orbital servers and also to give credits to you guys, so please leave a review below of how you thought this comp went and how I could of done it better and also give me some ideas for Novembers building comp.

Edited by Beerie
  • Like 1

Awesome Event

worked out really well

i think this could become huge and more and more people will become involved as time goes on.

here are 2 improvements i think could make this even better.

- Adding themes to the build comps

- i think i may have heard the next competition being base related of some sort?(not sure at all), if so, i think it would be good if there was a theme added to competition it could spice it up a bit. for example, futuristic, medieval, natural, ect.

- voting system?

- for the voting, it seemed that (in booby's case in particularly) the earlier you got your build in the more people saw your post, which isn't necessarily unfair, but what if you added like a deadline on when the video had to be finished and then sent to you, then you create a post showcasing all the entrees at once. Then you could add different reactions for different submissions, (:simp: for ---'s post :agree: for the next, ect.) This would also ensure everyone only votes for 1 build and remove the disagree reaction for posts.

Other than that its perfect, I'm really grateful for what you're doing <3

Awesome Event

worked out really well

i think this could become huge and more and more people will become involved as time goes on.

here are 2 improvements i think could make this even better.

- Adding themes to the build comps

- i think i may have heard the next competition being base related of some sort?(not sure at all), if so, i think it would be good if there was a theme added to competition it could spice it up a bit. for example, futuristic, medieval, natural, ect.

- voting system?

- for the voting, it seemed that (in booby's case in particularly) the earlier you got your build in the more people saw your post, which isn't necessarily unfair, but what if you added like a deadline on when the video had to be finished and then sent to you, then you create a post showcasing all the entrees at once. Then you could add different reactions for different submissions, :)simp: for ---'s post :agree: for the next, ect.) This would also ensure everyone only votes for 1 build and remove the disagree reaction for posts.

Other than that its perfect, I'm really grateful for what you're doing <3

Thank you for the wonderful feedback bro, I will use these points in the November comp!

Hey thanks man <3, even though I'm sad I submitted it late, I'm still really happy as this event was really fun. I'm glad you made this and I'm looking forward to any other events! It was a good experience and helped me build something I'm happy about.

Good job man and to all the participants!