What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20220623075932_1.thumb.jpg.b49454cca01375ef981278843dab6116.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Capture.thumb.PNG.17e85ce85426822ca75186a952719db2.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have some staff experience on the Minecraft server

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I deserve this staff position because I am a quite active player, I am fun to play with and I know the rules really well. I always try to make the game fun for myself and other players, I always try my best to follow the rules and I just seem like getting staff will just make it more fun.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I am great at working as a team and me being commander shows that, it shows that I can lead, work as a team well with people and that I can be trusted, I am great at working as teams because I always make it fun for people, I always try to make it the best

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

The qualities I will bring to the staff team is my leadership and teamwork skills as I mentioned earlier, my skills in game, my kindness and my great knowledge of most players. I know almost everyone who plays regularly, and I always try to make those newcomers feel welcome

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I completely agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, I do agree

Edited by Obama Obama

+1

Obama is an applicant that could be of use to the staff team, he is a well known player throughout orbital. His experience as a minecraft mod and commander has shown myself and most likely others that he is a team player and can work well in teams. He has a questionable warn history with only one being from this year, obama is an overall great guy. Good luck.

A clear and big issue with the detail, you put little effort into it and it could use some improvements if you want positive reactions from others.

Edited by cowboy

+1

Obama Obama has been a long time player on Orbital that is mature and kind, participating in many parts of our community (Minecraft, PD Command). I would love to see him become staff. He also has a very clean recent record on his warns, with most being from 2021. One thing Obama, please edit your app to be longer. It's hurting me man reading this applications quality.

Good Luck Obama Obama!

[JUSTIFY]Greetings, Obama. Just out of curiosity, do you think you can handle the quotas for both the Command and Staff team? Your recent activity hasn't been great, and the last time you hosted a PD event was on June 9th. Furthermore, you acknowledged being lazy on multiple occasions and postponed events as a result. Is it possible that you still have the same attitude towards staff? If not, how do you intend to improve it?[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Greetings, Obama. Just out of curiosity, do you think you can handle the quotas for both the Command and Staff team? Your recent activity hasn't been great, and the last time you hosted a PD event was on June 9th. Furthermore, you acknowledged being lazy on multiple occasions and postponed events as a result. Is it possible that you still have the same attitude towards staff? If not, how do you intend to improve it?[/JUSTIFY]

I have been lazy with the pd command quota, mainly because I got a bit bored of gmod, but I feel like if I get staff it will bring a new experience to the game and I will be more active. And I will try my best to be doing my quota for pd command every month

• Like 1

+1

Had plenty of roleplay situations with Obama that haven't gone bad or distasteful, seen him pretty active when I'm on, haven't heard anything bad about him, seems really chill in RP and I think deserves a chance at staff! :)

-Adam Lui

• Like 1