How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

What is your current Police rank?:

Inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Master sergeant

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe that I should be a commander because if I get the commander role I reckon I would make a difference to the server and community, I also recently got the probational trainer role and I understand what to do in every situation. I am well known in this server too and I have quite a high swat rank, I participate in almost every event and if I get commander I will be hosting some events of my own. I believe that I should be commander because I am most certain I would do a good job at commander.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

if I receive this role I will be giving different events to the community than normal, they will be more creative and fun for the community and different to what the other comm and cmdr's do, i will also do more patrols around the map with some officers at times and keeping the streets clean

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

some qualities that make me stand out from other officers are that my event's will be different to the events that other comm and cmdr's do, my events will be more fun, creative and different to the other events, another one of my qualities is that I like to be a leader and lead a group or patrol or something like that

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

i completely agree to not abuse or misuse the powers given

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

i agree that my powers will be stripped if misused

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

i agree to follow the commissioner and commander expectations

• Like 1

+1

Hey mate, I see you on like every day you’re always helping out in some way, shape or form and I’ve never had any issues with you nor do I think you’ve had issues with anyone.

You have achieved high ranks in both pd and SWAT but I would like to see you playing detective a bit more as it might help you to know all aspects of pd.

Your warns are a bit problematic but it looks like you’ve learnt from your mistakes so I do wanna give you at least some opportunity to prove that you can be trusted with high ranking roles

Good luck on the app, yours truly Dr Tony Bigcoc <strong><em><span style=😎">ABE4B0E6-5D95-4884-B10B-90C6616D1AEF.jpeg.a0f0afd8688e7da8a5cc6dc72bf46001.jpeg

Edited by Tony Bigcoc
  • Like 1

+1 You're mature, knowledgeable of the pd rules, you're a probie trainer, you are active in the pd discord and in game on swat and pd, you're well known throughout pd, your app could use a little bit more detail, you should also try replying to more comm/cmdr apps
  • Like 1

Hey Obama,

Based on several reasons, I will be giving you a +1. Firstly, you are very active, I have seen you play SWAT quite frequently, often taking leadership in patrols and trainings. Your application is well-put together, with evidential effort and care, showing you are dedicated to the role you are applying for. You are chill and friendly and can be mature when needed. I think you are a perfect fit for a Commander. Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

+1, you are almost always on PD, mature, knowledgeable of the rules. All the aspects of a command member. The only thing I would say is to put yourself out there more, as I feel as though you aren't SUPER well known by people outside PD.

Good luck with the app!

• Like 1

+1

I have been playing alongside you as inside PD for a while now are you are someone I would love to see as a commander as you are, respected and knowledgeable when it comes to the rules. Mature and not biased, only thing I would say is to try increase activity to get more known within the community .