SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:530068563

Discord User#:

THE MUFFIN MAN#5044

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1639977058745.thumb.png.c18675aad49f11ce153a609031ed4dfc.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1639977033811.thumb.png.3f4e7f6a1f71d8cc10ca1eac9ad754dc.png

(Most of my Warns and blacklists were from when I first joined and I didn't know the rules)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

What is your current Police rank?:

Senior Seargent

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Lance Corporal

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe that I should be commander because I am almost active every day and mostly play as Swat or PD. I have gotten promoted a lot lately to higher ranks because of my effort that I put in every day and I recently got the probational trainer role. I also think that I would be a great commander and I always try my hardest as swat or PD. And that I would most certainly make a difference to the community. I know the rules very well

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

Once received this role I would make a big difference to the community because I will be hosting quite a bit of events, helping people understand the rules and what not to do in certain situation's and just helping out with the community overall. I reckon I would make a big difference to the community if I become commander.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

Some qualities that make me stand out from other officers is that 95% of the time that I'm on the server I am swat or PD, I am great at leading fellow officers, I know what to do in every situation, I follow all the rules and lastly I am a great negotiator.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

I agree to never abuse or misuse the powers given if I become commander

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I completely agree and accept that if I misuse my powers I will be stripped of them

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

I most certainly agree to follow the commander expectations once given

• Like 1

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:530068563

Discord User#:

THE MUFFIN MAN#5044

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" width="211px" alt="1639977058745.png]1876[/ATTACH]

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" width="208px" alt="1639977033811.png]1875[/ATTACH]

(Most of my Warns and blacklists were from when I first joined and I didn't know the rules)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

What is your current Police rank?:

Senior Seargent

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Lance Corporal

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe that I should be commander because I am almost active every day and mostly play as Swat or PD. I have gotten promoted a lot lately to higher ranks because of my effort that I put in every day and I recently got the probational trainer role. I also think that I would be a great commander and I always try my hardest as swat or PD. And that I would most certainly make a difference to the community. I know the rules very well

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

Once received this role I would make a big difference to the community because I will be hosting quite a bit of events, helping people understand the rules and what not to do in certain situation's and just helping out with the community overall. I reckon I would make a big difference to the community if I become commander.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

Some qualities that make me stand out from other officers is that 95% of the time that I'm on the server I am swat or PD, I am great at leading fellow officers, I know what to do in every situation, I follow all the rules and lastly I am a great negotiator.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

I agree to never abuse or misuse the powers given if I become commander

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I completely agree and accept that if I misuse my powers I will be stripped of them

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

I most certainly agree to follow the commander expectations once given

I have met you a lot in game as a pd and a criminal or citizen and you have been pleasant and nice but my vote doesn't matter anyway so +1

• Like 1

-1 Now I really wanna +1 you but you need to up your activity in the Gmod server and forums replying to comm/cmdr apps, there is another 2 apps up that you can reply to and share your thoughts, you're fairly well known throughout PD which is amazing, but you have a warn from just earlier this month for (failrp KOS signs as PD) which kinda ruins it as I always thought you had a great knowledge of PD rules but it doesn't seem like it anymore, other than that it's a bit of a meh app and you're good with basically everything else.
  • Like 2

+1

From me as I do see you active almost every day as SWAT, you do have a very good attitude to all players new and old and you understand the expectations expected of you but I must say I am a bit surprised at the warn you received earlier this month as thyking said, I also thought you have a great understanding of the rules. I have a good amount of respect for you as you go out of your way to try and make sure everyone around you is having fun and in my opinion as HC such as Commander should go out of their way to make sure everyone has fun. Your activity on the main discord is slightly lacking but you are active on the PD discord.

All in all I think you have the potential to be a good Commander and wish you the best of luck, and if this application fails I hope to see you keep trying.

• Like 1