Not Dave's Trusted App

Davy

Steam Community Link:

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412064447/

Discord User#: not Dave or Daniel#0524

Your in-game name: Davo Daniels (DarkRP)

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20211125195844_1.thumb.jpg.24c6994c35bb5f503dc9eb03d56357ec.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20211125200103_1.thumb.jpg.bdfc06f6f107d260d5b2a6872e06cc2f.jpgHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Above picture

[Edit] 1 ban just now.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I've spent my time on the server creating dupes to sell/give to people and i

ve been given enough positive critique that i think i should be able to upgrade what i can do.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I'l be able to create and save stylish bases, furniture and appliances that players can either keep or actually use for gameplay. Along with using this stuff to create things like robots which could be used to make a base look more populated.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes.

Edited by Davy

hey mate ima giving you a +1 mainly because of the no bans and ive seen you on sever and you a pretty fun guy

apart from that tho you need to add your steam id and community links and that is needed for this forum so i dont know if the +1 counts but best of luck to you

Edited by job johnson

hey mate ima giving you a +1 mainly because of the no bans and ive seen you on sever and you a pretty fun guy

apart from that tho you need to add your steam id and community links and that is needed for this forum so i dont know if the +1 counts but best of luck to you

I did *just* get one ban. Also i've never heard of the community link so i'l need some help finding that