Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/user/cdcc-qwdd

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:151576465

Discord User#: Marci#7658

RP Name: Nick

Country/Time Zone: Sydney Time

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 4d 2h

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 7

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 4 Blacklist, 1 SB

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

VoxNetworks - Developer

Flux Servers TTT - tModerator

OG RP - Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I have not been a very active part of this community in recent times but ever since iconic I have considered applying for staff. I have had lots of experience moderating servers from various game modes over the last few years and thought to give orbital a shot.

I understand that I haven't been extremely active as of recent as I said before, but for moving forward that can change, If I am given staff I can promise to be very much more active in game and on discord.

I understand the warns and blacklists against me are not of good nature but you must also understand that they were from an older time when I was not serious about the server and only got on to muck around with friends. Since then I have decided to not act that way towards the community and to not abuse my knowledge of exploits on the server as it just leads to punishment and aggravation.

Being a staff member would give me the chance to help throughout the community, from in game to discord. I am very aware of this servers rules as I have played since it first started. I am also known throughout the server by many people.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): One way I would be working as a team on the server would be the following: I'm in a sit with an individual, not being able to determine if this individual had broken a rule of not I call for another staff member to help me out in the situation, in my eyes that could be one great example of teamwork.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I could bring someone who is brutally honest and isn't afraid to say things straight. A member who is easy to get along with and can help out moderating the server in game whenever I'm available.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I do

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I do

nicke.PNG.15fd0c74b6e9f39fe24db9889f89cd11.PNG

nickj.PNG.b033af2dfeaafb9fce27d86feb6495ef.PNG

• Like 1

I've been on near everyday meeting new faces and I haven't seen you at all, sorry man but your forum/discord and game activity is basically non existent. Would love to see you re apply when you're known within the community im excited to meet you and to see what you have to offer but for now it's a -1,

Also you state "If i get staff member" there should be no "If i get staff member i can help by doing this" You can help the community without a staff rank, It just seems to me you need staff to feel powerful and in this situation that is not the case without having the rank staff member you can do so much to help the community and the people of orbital, And the mentality you have scares me and i don't want someone that has your sort of mentality to have the rank staff. Sorry man but you seem a bit off to me idk what it is.

- Arcane

Edited by Arcane

Hey mate I’m going to start off with your forums and discord activity, all your posts are pretty much all from appeals for all the wrongs you have done in the past and this also includes your discord activity. When I look up your history on the discord server all I can see is you talking about exploiting in a real cocky and toxic way.

I have never seen you in my life. You need to interact with the community more and be seen in the server also. I can’t say I have had a good interaction with you if I simply don’t have any interactions at all. This means I also can’t say I can trust you with the given powers to moderate the server.

Also what is up with the age question in the application. You responded with “no”. Sorry dude I’m sure you’re a nice person and all but with the information I am provided with there are a lot of red flags. Good luck with your application mate. See you in game soon I hope.

-1 Hey nick I understand you do have experience as a moderator in serval servers and you want to help the community but you’re not providing us with an age check which is a red flag 🚩, you have a list of warns from rdm and racial which isn’t a good sign yes they may be old but as staff you need to limit you’re expectations I would consider interacting more towards the community discord/forums in game.

good luck with you’re app

I understand that I haven't been extremely active as of recent as I said before, but for moving forward that can change, If I am given staff I can promise to be very much more active in game and on discord

-1 In order to get staff, you need to be active BEFORE getting it. Additionally, you not providing your age leads me to believe you're below the minimum requirement.

• Like 1

Hey Nick,

As stated by pretty much everyone, there are quite a couple reasons to -1 your application. Firstly, you are not nearly active enough and I have not seen you in-game, our discord, forums or anything in quite a while. Your application has some parts missing and sadly I cannot leave much positive feedback. If you really wish to apply for staff, I would highly suggest you increase your activity and community presence in all areas. Have a good one.

• Like 1

-1 In order to get staff, you need to be active BEFORE getting it. Additionally, you not providing your age leads me to believe you're below the minimum requirement.

I'm way above minimum requirement, just didn't feel comfortable telling everyone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

-1. Never seen you before. I don't understand why you would go for staff at 4 days a good way to meet people is to run around main st. but Still have no idea who you are also you look very racist with 2 12h bl from coms and voice.

I played a song through my mic that contained the n word and got a 12hr bl, second time I was talking to my friend in private and it came up mid conversation because that how he and I talk. someone walking by clipped it and sent it to a staff member, I thought it was a bit extreme to give a warn for because It was a private conversation excluded from anyone else but I'm not gonna judge the staffs decision.

P.S. I have met everyone that has commented on this app, y'all just don't remember me 🤣

I haven't seen you on the server or discord, from just the app and your replies I get the feeling you are immature, as said by the others your reply to age is concerning.

You say your well over minimum age but uncomfortable with sharing your age, staffing will put you in place where your not comfortable, and there will be times when straight out saying no won't be an option.

Your warns are concerning aswell, I could possibly understand a single racism warm, but 2 is very worrying.

My advice for the issue of being unknown, jump on the server during peak hour and be a medic, you'll meet everyone really fast.

Best of luck,

Mythic Gears

I agree with this individual. Although the application is not very detailed, it is extremely well-formatted, and I completely agree with the applicant. -1