Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcimarcimarcifr/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151576465

Discord User#: marciel#5491

RP Name: Nick

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot): Image Attached

What are your active days/times on the server? Sat-Sun

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 12

Do you have any previous or current experience hosting server events? (Provide examples):

I have hosted numerous events as apart of the PD and co-hosted few server events with Fetus. I have made attempts recently to co-host more server events but they haven't happened yet. To add onto that they were executed well and had many people in attendance.

Provide some screenshots of some builds you have made on the server (Optional):

Why do you believe that you deserve the Event Staff role?:

I am always available to help out in events as well as host them myself + build them. I have many creative ideas that I would like to be able to express through this role. I have recently taken some time to understand more wiremod knowledge which can come in handy with certain projects as well. I believe we need 2 types of event staff for the server.

1: Builders

2: Moderators

Obviously event staff can do either but some people may just be better at controlling a crown then building a stage for the crowd to be in. Builders would create the events for people to play in and the moderators can make sure everyone is set into their teams or given the right weapons to make for less waiting times. For me I fall under both these as I have excellent building skills as well as great peoples skills.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

My ability to work as a team has mainly proven itself through the PD side of orbital. Being a command member, building events as well as scheduling and hosting events with other command members for the server has demonstrated that. With this role I can expand on that and work together with other event staff to create and host events for the server.

List one unique event idea you can bring to the server:

I am currently working on a jailbreak event but it is going to take a while to build.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to host events?: I do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I do

bod.thumb.JPG.79fe02c8501a00f1834e9be345c62321.JPG

playtime.JPG.b2664a855bc879e6b9761360b29d0ee1.JPG

warns.JPG.c44b9b1fba7e31c1ac56b59a3e36757d.JPG

checkpint1.thumb.JPG.c7d52e334745938f2f362232c18dff58.JPG

checkkk.thumb.JPG.fd5acc009be0c40ae64d05ca07659954.JPG

gunda.thumb.JPG.93adadb2c31204a5cdf2578ecdd76195.JPG

kwika.thumb.JPG.55892fdb34373b3d32fb38654b180caa.JPG

kwikb.thumb.JPG.6091cfef64f6b55621da75c679a94b0e.JPG

Edited by Nick

+1

Nick has always been quite creative in his builds and stuff he does for the community, I believe that if nick and brad both got event staff together there would be some wonderful events as they are both incredibly talented. Nick has proven his fun initiative with not just events, but also random things he does on main street such as setting up a bunch of keypads to win a t3 knife case if you guess the code, a simplistic idea yet it got tons of attraction, and im sure nick will have greater and bigger ideas for events and the ability to build them with this role.

However your previous staff app was denied, but I believe this one may be let through since the permissions control is a lot stricter. At least I hope.

Good luck nick!

• Like 1

Personally this has got to be a +1 as I feel that given the time, opportunity and especially with what he has shown in PD events,

that with Nick's wiremod know-how on the team, and some input from others will lead to future events being fun and enjoyable for our community.

• Like 1